Turbo Jam results?

Options
jecka93
jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
So, I'd LOVE to see some Turbo Jam results guys! :D
I'm wondering wether or not to get it, so good and/or bad reviews are REALLY wanted!
Any pics too would be fantastic!
Thanks in advance! :)

Replies

• Dssehje
    Options
    MY best friend swears by turbo jam! she absolutely loves it!
  • aniksoul
    Options
    I just started it ! and its SOOO FUN!!
  • adoreabella
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam and then moved onto Turbo Fire. Totally worth it in my opinion :) Chalene is sooo motivating and encouraging its hard to not want to work out with her and learn all the moves and listen to the fun, upbeat music.
  • kristaml86
    Options
    I loved the turbo jam fat blaster workout! It's so quick, but intense but I could always tell my hips and legs were slimming down when I did it!
  • jaimelynn01
    Options
    i really liked the turbo jam workouts, especially the dancing and the weight workout, HOWEVER...i noticed that in most of the videos, its easy to forget about always staying in a squatted stance and so i never felt like i got a good workout in my legs. there are some parts where you kick, but mostly its upper body and ab work. so i guess it depends on what areas you are looking to improve.
  • echamin
    echamin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I probably lost about 20lbs doing TJ. Prior to TJ i did Insanity but it was too rough on my knees and wrists (carpal). I especially love Turbo Sculpt...my arms have never been so muscular! I always go back to TJ...always fun. Tried Turbo Fire and Chalean but too intense for my taste. ;). My abs are also showing a lot more definition as well. Love Turbo Jam!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!