guys!!! do u like these tattoos on girls... pics included

Options
2»

Replies

• RUNN3Rmom
    Options
    Not a guy...but has tattoos. Just like others have said, it's what YOU want/like. I have several - my husband has none. Do I care if he is NOT in to ink? Nope, so no one should care if I am (or you are for that matter).

It's your canvas - ink it how you want and enjoy!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Go to different studios and speak to the artists. If you are hoping it's excellent...it does not sound promising. Especially on a cover up, you need an experienced professional.
    I'm pale and I have colour (I have japanese style)...I tan in the summer and the colour still shows up fine ...but again...colour or shading is a personal choice. Just make sure to use sunscreen liberally when you tan or go in the sun.
    If you want something awesome, then be prepared to fork out for it. You definitely get what you pay for.
    Do research. If you're getting inked out of someone's basement, then I'd be suspicious of the quality and health and safety. A good artist will explain everything step by step and will open new needles in front of you, and go over their sterilization process with you. They will have nothing to hide. And most I've been to have consent forms to sign as well.
    Seriously...if you are having random strangers pick out your tat...you'll probably hate it within 5 years. Ink is forever unless you can afford to have it removed.
    haha silly! ima go to the best place in my town its 150 an hour YIKES!! but it will be worth it for that money plus i did research.. lol :) i actually had a friend who did get hers done with a needle and ink haha!!!!! we used 2 be crazy but no i didnt do that silly billy
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Like the first one, neutral on #2, #3 is hideous.
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I don't understand these kinds of posts...."Do guys think *blank* is hot"

Why not make your self happy, do what you want to your body then attract the guys who do find that hot. Why would you not do something to yourself that you like just because someone else might not like it? If you follow that rule, you would never do anything.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

So, do you not think blanks are hot?
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I would not care about 'guys in general', but my husband does NOT like tattoos at ALL, so I would not get one.. Except he would be OK with some very small.. I want a gecko. I think. Not sure I want to spend that kind of money to get pricked with needles. But maybe....

Or maybe a teeny spider on my foot. that'd be just funny.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    What do your Asian friends think?
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options

So, do you not think blanks are hot?

I only like blanks if enough men think blanks are hot :wink:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I bet they say, "Do you really want to know what those Chinese characters on your back really mean?"
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I think those are better than this one..

9x0hm.jpg
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

I bet they say, "Do you really want to know what those Chinese characters on your back really mean?"
    no lol she was trying to make fun of me haha... because im pretty hated on these threads :)

if u dont have haters ur not doing something right!! lol..
    but hey that was pretty funny!!! lol i knew someone who had a bad word on them when they thought it meant something else!
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I have large med and small tatts and I love them all
  • tynger112
    Options
    Yes...love them all
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Id be worried about tats on the front of your tummy if you plan on having babies. Just saying ive seen some bad looking tats after the tummy is stretched

I have 3 kids and had my tummy tattoo long before they were born and it looks just fine. It depends on the person.
  • johnjkkelly
    Options
    I do like the girls with tatts
  • tynger112
    Options
    I do like the girls with tatts

Agreed
  • estrada3d
    estrada3d Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow