No More Excuses -- Week 27

Options
As usual, we had a little lull after last week's monster numbers, only one gainer, so that's not too bad. Hawkeye is out of town, and told me he wouldn't have a number for me until next week, and I never heard from Kimber this week.

MFP-26.jpg

In all honesty, other than exercise, I did nothing to deserve any weight loss this week, so not real sure why I weighed so low. Probably setting myself up to post a big number next week (not in a good way).

Now for the challenge. We had a great week when everyone did a personal challenge. My personal challenge this week is to eat real healthy 2 out 3 meals every day this week. What is yours?

Replies

• tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Thanks again Jack for the great chart! I like the personal challenge idea again. Mine is going to be to walk my 2 miles a day at least 4 times this week. Past has only been 2-3 so I am increasing by a day at least!!!! ;) Plus keep on with my curves 3 times at least this week!

Congrats to everyone as I think we are doing awesome in supporting each other and getting each of us over our humps in the road!!!! Thanks to all!

Ann
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I am very unhappy to be the only gainer. So my challenge is not to be a gainer next week - and that means to get back to exercising and cut out the booze

Jack I thought you said you were very naughty yet you lost. Lucky you!!!

smwert
  • Kimber11
    Kimber11 Posts: 18
    Options
    As usual, we had a little lull after last week's monster numbers, only one gainer, so that's not too bad. Hawkeye is out of town, and told me he wouldn't have a number for me until next week, and I never heard from Kimber this week.

MFP-26.jpg

In all honesty, other than exercise, I did nothing to deserve any weight loss this week, so not real sure why I weighed so low. Probably setting myself up to post a big number next week (not in a good way).

Now for the challenge. We had a great week when everyone did a personal challenge. My personal challenge this week is to eat real healthy 2 out 3 meals every day this week. What is yours?
    Sorry, I did not make it on the computer this weekend. Just now catching up. I will send you an update for this week.
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hi all...Had a busy day today and am heading to a game night with a friend. I finished Jillian's 30 Day Shred. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel like going back to the gym. Still have a bad cough that I just can't kick. Hope y'all have a great evening.

Jack...Thanks for the chart.

Congrats to all the losers!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Where is everyone!!!! Hope everyone makes the switch to the new thread!!!

So.....the wind is horrible AGAIN!!!!! I can't believe this crap. Trevor had try outs for the Childrens Play for the summer tonight, so while he was trying out, I went over to the track and walked.......I think I should get double credit for calories burned because of having to walk against the wind the whole time! Glad I did though, just to get that excercise!

Tomorrow I have a "field day" at work. Which basically means I will be outside for half the day.....Certainly hope the wind is gone by then!!! YUCK!!!!!

Well....I'm thinking it is about time for bed. Everyone have a great restful evening!
    Ann
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't been doing to much lately. The sun is finally shining for the first time in like 2 weeks. Will be going to step aerobics tonight, and did level 1 of 30 day shred yesturday. Still busy trying to get caught up on books.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Hump Day...I am finished working today so I'm going to get caught up on housework. We are going camping this weekend at the KOA so I won't be on-line. It is calling for scattered thunderstorms. I hope we don't get rained on all weekend! I am going to have a Healthy Choice frozen meal for lunch and go for a "wog." My car needs a new water pump and my hubby can't fix it til tomorrow when he is off work, so I am stuck at the house until he gets home from work today. Maybe I'll get a nap in. Hope everybody has a fantastic day.
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Hello Team,

I have but only one goal this week and it's to lose the weight I gained while on vacation this past week. It's amazing how much you can gain in just a short time. I will be working extra hard this week, but I know for sure I will still be up some on my next weigh in.

Have a great week. Hawkeye
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hello Team,

I have but only one goal this week and it's to lose the weight I gained while on vacation this past week. It's amazing how much you can gain in just a short time. I will be working extra hard this week, but I know for sure I will still be up some on my next weigh in.

Have a great week. Hawkeye

Get all the sodium out of your body and you should be fine.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Good day all. We finally are into some good weather. Hopefully we will start deep banding tomorrow. Haven't really been working out, just can't seem to find the time. Hoping to start getting up early, and getting in a dvd, then maybe a walk later in day. Hope to go for a 3K walk today after Jesse's mother's day program with playschool.

Hawkeye - I am sure you will lose it no problem. I agree with Jack, just flush out the sodium.

Tammy - have fun camping, I hope the weather holds out for you.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Well i got a 30 min walk in with the kids, pushing them in the bike stroller, which is quite the feat pushing 65 pounds on gravel. Burnt 285 cals.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi all...Had a very busy day today. I helped my hubby fix the water pump on our car, which took most of the afternoon. I'm wondering if it was worth all the skin that is scraped off of my hands?? What a hard job but it is done and it works:smile: I'll be busy tomorrow getting ready to go camping so I'll see y'all on Monday. Have a great weekend!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hi all...Had a very busy day today. I helped my hubby fix the water pump on our car, which took most of the afternoon. I'm wondering if it was worth all the skin that is scraped off of my hands?? What a hard job but it is done and it works:smile: I'll be busy tomorrow getting ready to go camping so I'll see y'all on Monday. Have a great weekend!

My hubby is a mechanic and spent the Saturday before Mothers Day putting in a new clutch in my car!!! ;) I stay out of the garage when he is working on one of the cars........it's safer that way......I think I ask too many questions!!!!

Hope you have a great camping trip.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Great Friday morning all!!!!! I went to the dentist yesterday to have my teeth cleaned......been about 10 years since I had gone......can you tell I can't stand the dentist.!!! My teeth ached all day long! Now this morning I have to go back to have the dr look at them cause I guess I have a couple of fillings that need to be done. Not bad for 10 years I guess, but I am not looking forward to it.

Had my youngest Final middle school band concert. I was proud of myself that I didn't cry!!!! It was hard though, and those kids are awesome!!! I am so glad that the director is moving up to be at the high school next year. Praise God!!!!! It is going to be a lot of fun for the kids. They get to take a trip Saturday to Denver to go to Six Flags. They go and play a couple of tunes, and then get to enjoy the park the rest of the day. Should be a lot of fun for them. Today he is job shadowing the City Engineer!!!! That should be a good time for him as well.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!

Ann
  • justjack51
    Options
    Send me your weigh ins!!!!
  • justjack51
    Options
    Currently swamped at work, still missing quite a few weigh ins from various folks. I don't plan on getting the new chart out until late this evening.

So for those who haven't sent me your weigh ins, you can send them to me until about 8 pm CST tonight and they will still get included in this week's charts.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Evening all...We had a nice weekend camping. It rained both evenings about bedtime but then cleared up during the day. We rode bikes, walked and went kayaking. I just love camping. My dad and step-mom camped beside us and we had a great time. I'm trying to force myself back to the gym today. I charted my exercise so maybe that will make me go. I just don't enjoy it but I feel so much better. I am having caffiene withdrawal headaches so it will probably help me a lot. Well, going to clean the guinea pig cage now. Hope you all have a great evening.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Morning Team!!!! We seem to be dwindling unless I missed something somewhere!!!! Today is the last day of school for the year!!! We have academic awards at 10 this morning and then he is out!!!! EGADSSSSSS Then he will be a Freshman. You would think I would be used to the kids doing this transition.....but NO...... He is the youngest so I guess it really makes me sad!!!

Should be a quiet day at work so it won't be to bad to have to take off for the awards. I have a lot to do, just need to get with it!!! Speaking of which, I guess I better!

Everyone have a great Tuesday and catch ya on the flip side!
    Ann
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Morning Team,

I hope everyone had a good weigh-in this past week. I was quite surprised that I was able to lose the weight I had gained while on vacation. I am now getting back into the swing of things and am hoping to lose a few more pounds before going into maintenance mode.

Have a great active week.

Hawkeye