at home exercising

Options
i am trying to work out at home more through out the day to fit with my unpredictable schedule. any one have any exercises that work well for doing at home? please share! trying to lose 9 lbs this month:)

Replies

• aZafonte
    Options
    jillian michales dvds shes amazing!!:smile:
  • Treewud
    Options
    try a body resistance circuit work out. There fast pace, require little to no equipment, and easy to do in a small area. plus they tone and burn calories at the same time.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    30 day shred. good work out. last under 30 mins with stretches. lots of exercises on you tube to check out. they also have a befit channel
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    please share! trying to lose 9 lbs this month:)
    Why 9 lbs in a month? Unless your extremely obese, that seems like it might be pushing it a bit.
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    zwow's

quick and efficient and free
  • mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    jillian michaels here too, i'm doing 30day shred, looking at getting some more of her dvd's
  • haleyl13
    Options
    CheLean Extreme is fantastic! Its a beginner course for weight lifting and has fat-burning sessions between the lifting days. I thought it was kind of silly when I first saw it, but I live by it now, It is not for bulking up its for sliming down and toning your muscles!
  • EbonyEyEs83
    EbonyEyEs83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If your looking for something quick because you have little time I'd say use Tony Hortons Ten minute trainer. However, If your looking to burn some real fat and get a GREAT training in I'd day go the Tapout Xt route!!!

Good Luck!:smile:
  • Momieof2girls
    Momieof2girls Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    jillian michales dvds shes amazing!!:smile:

Yep Love her!! 9# a mo is a lot..
  • tatersfitzmama
    tatersfitzmama Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Why 9 lbs in a month? Unless your extremely obese, that seems like it might be pushing it a bit.

just a little over 2 lbs a week. just a goal. i have 35lbs total to lose.
  • tatersfitzmama
    Options
    zwow's

never heard of zwow. i'll check it out.
  • tatersfitzmama
    Options
    jillian michaels here too, i'm doing 30day shred, looking at getting some more of her dvd's

what is 30 day shred?? i hear so many people talking about this.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

just a little over 2 lbs a week. just a goal. i have 35lbs total to lose.

If you only have 35 total lbs to lose, I would seriously consider changing the goal per week to make it manageable to KEEP the weight off. With such a low amount to drop, 1 lb/week would be sustainable enough to roll with.
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    zwow's

never heard of zwow. i'll check it out.

here is her youtube channel. i've seen incredible changes in my body.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZuzkaLight/videos?view=0
  • tatersfitzmama
    Options
    thanks so much for all the replies!
  • Mrsdaffy2
    Options
    Check out 'Fitness Blender' on you Tube, excellent 30 min workouts =D Good Luck
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I go here, there are daily challenges you can do over the whole day if you want, or do them all at once, this has really motivated me.
    Also they put up the challenge and the websites to go to where a personal trainer shows you how to do the exercise properly, I have found this invaluable.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11453-daily-mini-challenges

Good luck!!
  • ckraft86
    Options
    Hello,
    I've been trying to work out at home as well! I just bought a treadmill and also use the resistance bands as well. I have 10lbs dumbbells that I do arm workouts with that seem to be working! Also, the treadmill I do at an incline which helps burns more calories ;) Good luck you can do it!