New here!

Options
Hello! My name is Kim. I am really trying to lose about 70 lbs. I need as much help as I can get because my husband is trying to gain about 40, and seeing him eat all that food while I skimp on everything to so hard!! I really got pushed to lose weight because a good friend of mine just passed away and we were going to get fit together. I am still going to honor our commitment, but I will need a lot of support!

Replies

• mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I really feel for you. Sent a FR.
  • ronkelley2
    ronkelley2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    good luck and there alot of good people here!!!!!!!!!!!! add if you like
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation. My boyfriend is a "hard gainer" so he's always eating and I'm pretty much always cooking for him. I'll send you a friend request.

Everyone else, feel free to add me.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome to a wonderful site and good luck on your journey ...feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • ladyoflb
    ladyoflb Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So so sorry for your loss. I, too, have about 70 pounds to lose and I am doing this for my mother who died June of last year due to complications of diabetes. I now have more motivation than ever.

Good luck to you, and you can feel free to add me!
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome, so sorry for your loss. This is a great site with a lot of helpful people! Add me if you like...
  • EmilyStobs
    Options
    Hello,

I'm Emily I've been dieting for 5 weeks now. My starting weight was 229. (:( ugh so embarrassing) Right now I'm currently at 221.1. I'm on Jenny Craig! My goal for right now is 200lb. Once i'm there my new goal will be 160 and then i'll increase it so on, and so on.

Loved to meet some new people! And good luck everyone with their weight loss!