Your Shape Fitness for Xbox Kinect

Options
Hi, does anyone else here use "Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012" for Xbox Kinect?

We got the Kinect for Christmas, and I love using the program, yet cannot figure out how you exit the game! I know it saves my data, yet when I am done - it won't respond to the controller, voice commands, or anything.

Yes, I have even checked with the software manufacturer and got one of those cannd "thank you for writing to us" emails. :smooched:

Replies

• BillyB85
    Options
    Try using the pause action , like left arm Down on an angle. Just got game today. Loving it
  • martina2611
    Options
    I just go back to the menu and then turn it off, it seems to save it still. I love mine even the little kids game that come with the xbox it's just fun :bigsmile:
  • katelynbronson
    Options
    I exercise almost exclusively in my living room with my Kinect. :) I also love EA Sports Active for a Personal Trainer style experience, and the Zumba Kinect games are really, really fun too.
  • wholm
    wholm Posts: 1
    Options
    I have had it for about a year. Just started using it again for about a month now. I am loving it! It Keeps the workouts interesting. I usually just go to the main menu and shut off the console. My data is always saved.

I wish there was a way to enter these workouts in MFP, but I just have to find something that I am guessing is equivelent to enter here.