Making a Leaderboard - those who have logged 90 days!

Options
So, I'm looking for more friends on here! I've logged into MFP for the past 240 days in a row and I'm looking for friends who have logged into MFP for at least every day for the past 90 days. I know that sounds like a lot but seeing as I'm already to 240 days, it's quite possible. I'm tired of people adding me who quit after a month. Nothing against the newbies, I just am looking for experienced and dedicated users. Open diaries are preferred. I know that the introduce yourself section is usually for new people, but I'm hoping that some experienced users will see this!

Replies

• CierraEstelle
    CierraEstelle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should move this to the success stories section?
  • dollhousedolly
    dollhousedolly Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Half way there, I have 45 days logged.
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    im coming up to my 160 th xx so feel free to add, im kinda at my goal now but im still here daily :)
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I have been logging over a year but lost my count when I was away for a weekend. I am at 105 days logged now.
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    162 Days and far from giving up :) well done for the dedication, really admire you and feel free to add me :)
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Mine is at 55 days right now.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I'm currently at 702 days, although I just recently started getting into the social aspect of this site for motivation on working towards fitness goals. Welcome friends who are also working towards fitness goals.
  • CierraEstelle
    CierraEstelle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's so great to see all the responses everyone! Looking forward to being friends and supporting one another. :)

mygrl4meee, if your login count is off there's a form you can fill out and they'll fix it, I've had to do it twice already myself. I believe you can find the info on the FAQ page!
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Up to 105 days now.....even purchased a sim with a data plan so that I could log in MFP when I was over in NZ for a short holiday recently. I am in this for the long haul.
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    The last 'target' the site said I hit was... 195 days. (:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 702 days,

Wowsers!

Only 305 days here.
  • Teachinjen
    Teachinjen Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    308 days hERE!
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    90 something here - feel free to add me :)
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm at 112 or 113, I think. I haven't missed a day since October and was in the 50s before that.
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    I'm at about 400... Feel free to add!!
  • diana109
    diana109 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    675 here! :smile:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    170 over here!
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am over 100 days nonstop. Actually, it should be higher but one day was skipped by mistake. :grumble: I'm definitely in it for the long haul and my diary is open to friends. You are welcome to add me if you want to.

Ashley
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm over 160 days, and I already see a couple of my very supportive friends in this thread, feel free to add me!
  • mrso97
    mrso97 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i think i am at 125?? 120?? something like that...i log every day!