Several NSV's in one day!

Options
So Friday was an awesome day!

I have 2 really nice bras that I bought some time ago and never could wear and they fit- my girls actually stayed in! Then I was feeling so good about that I decided to put on a shirt that has been hanging in my closet with the tags on it for like 3 years and it fit too! So I wore them as my daughter and I went grocery shopping.

Then the best one...as I gave my id to the cashier (for out of state exemption) she didn't think it was me! I told her I had lost some weight and she looked again and then told me how good I looked and asked me what I was doing! That was the best, especially since I have a long way to go, it was wonderful motivation.

Replies

• JBuehrer1
    JBuehrer1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • RevNimue
    RevNimue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up :-)
  • seearainbow
    seearainbow Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That's great! Enjoy your success so far!
  • lmataloni
    lmataloni Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good for you! These are great NSVs! I am kind of not ready to rummage through the closet or try shopping for fear that I won't have much success and then I will get down on myself. I feel a bit fragile in a way. I am wondering how long it will take to have anyone notice my weight loss to date - I basically look the same at this point although I feel WAY better. I am impatient for results. I think it takes like 25 pounds off my frame to look different and that kind of bums me out. I will try to focus on the fact that I feel so much better and am moving with less pain - baby steps - but still a good NSV for me.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    thats awesome!! im bad for buying sale clothes "that will fit someday" and its so exciting when they actually do! keep it up!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What a great day! Thanks for sharing - made me smile!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    That is a great bunch of NSV's!!! Keep going and they'll get even better!! :)
  • Shivpea
    Shivpea Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic to have all of those in one day! Its great to hear the hard work is paying off not to mention the motivation its giving to you and to others! Well done, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!