57lb progress pictures!

Options
My road has been insanely long and insanely bumpy. I've lost, I've gained back, and I've lost again. The bulk of my weight loss was about 6months, then it just went up and down. But I am back and working harder than ever. I'm currently 57lbs down and about to break to my lowest weight so far. I've adopted this as a lifestyle and I would never go back.

Now I'm working to shed the last 15lbs or so, then I'm going to be just working on toning and putting muscle on.

I start school to be a personal trainer in a few months. this IS NOT easy, but it's so attainable when you're focused. I'd love to have more friends on here, so feel free to add me and chat! :)

2n0wp3.jpg
30kzqdu.jpg

Replies

• schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • savbentley
    Options
    thank you!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome Lose, your doing great!!
  • savbentley
    Options
    Thank you too!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    wow look at your teeny tiny waist. Congrats!
  • lovelyworld
    lovelyworld Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
  • LlostInSpace
    Options
    Amazing! And look at your fingers! Even your fingers are skinny and look great! :D
  • rockyla
    rockyla Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome. How tall are you and what was your before weight and what's your current?
  • savbentley
    Options
    I'm 5'5''. I went from 200lbs to 143.3 this morning. :)
  • Chris5138
    Options
    Awesome!!! No stopping you now!!!
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That's superb!! Great work!!:smile:
  • savbentley
    Options
    Thank you guys :)
  • savbentley
    Options
    Amazing! And look at your fingers! Even your fingers are skinny and look great! :D

Oddly enough I went from a ring size 9 to a 6. Wasn't expecting that, but definitely not complaining!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I love your arms, mine look like your before's and I never imagined they could ever look that good! Congratulations you should be so proud.
  • savbentley
    Options
    You look amazing, I love your arms, mine look like your before's and I never imagined they could ever look that good! Congratulations you should be so proud.

Thank you! My arms were the last to lose, it's been horrible getting them to be proportionate haha. Try and do as much strength training as you can! It really helps.
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!