insanity on mfp

Options
Hey everyone,
I've doing Interval Training for a while but I cain't seem to find in on the mfp exercise board :s
I now started with insanity and I cain't find that eather :s
Does anyone have the same problem or is it just my bad english :p

Replies

• sarah_gwen
    sarah_gwen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh! When I log in my exercise for Insanity, I put it as aerobics, high impact. That is for Month 1 and Month 2. For the Recovery Week, I simply put aerobics, general. Hope that helps! I'm going to friend you because I need some friends who are doing Insanity :)
  • lauxrob
    lauxrob Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just added Insanity to my exercises...after you search and nothing comes up at the bottom it gives you the option to add an exercises. I also have a watch heart beat monitor so I can keep track of the calories I personally burn. It's a lot more than you think when you first start and you're out of shape...haha. If you dont have a heart rate monitor you can search Insanity calories burned and there are sites that shows you how many calories Chad and Rachel burn in each workout.
    Hope this helps. and if you can't find the site let me know and I'll see if I can get you the link.
  • Snackman88
    Snackman88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yeah I had the same problem MFP doesn't have Insanity in it's database. Your best bet is to search on Google for calories burned or get a HRM.
  • keshiabug1
    Options
    I am doing Insanity also, and someone told me to log it as circuit training. I actually rotate between aerobics and circuit training according to what I feel is the difficulty of that particular workout.
  • lundii
    lundii Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This is what my HRM told me:

Insanity Core Cardio & Balance
    Minutes: 37 Calories: 330

Insanity Max Interval Circuit
    Minutes: 60 Calories: 607

Insanity Max Interval Plyo
    Minutes: 60 Calories: 570

Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning
    Minutes: 50 Calories: 500