13»

Replies

• Kayleylou89
    Options
    Hellooooo
    I have well over 100+ lbs to lose - please all free to add me :) x
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    got 155 to lose - eeek, trying to remember it's a marathon not a sprint! I'm from the UK :drinker:
  • Bizarrochick
    Options
    My total goal is 135lbs..... so far i've lost 11 I would welcome any support and encouragement and return the favour when I can. I love having the app on my phone it's really helped me keep track of everything. Good luck everyone! :)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me .... I lost 78 pounds back in 09 and 2010 gained it back and then some ....I can do this .. you can do this ..lets do it together :o)
  • LorPa
    LorPa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am new to this site and I want to lose 100 ++ lbs. Please feel free to add me as friends, we all need encouragement and motivation! :)
  • LorPa
    LorPa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are so wright, it is a marathon, not a sprint!
  • meganhat1
    Options
    Im trying to lose well over 100 lbs. I only started this week and I have already lost 2lbs. You can add me if you like.
  • Nah113
    Nah113 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've got over 100 lbs to lose. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I've never had any real success losing weight, no matter how much I loose, it always comes back. Now, it's affecting my health. I hurt my back again and this time it's simply not healing, So, thats my motivation. Maybe I'll get enough weight off so that I can quit injuring myself, at least.

They couldn't give me an MRI because the table couldn't move me into the machine. I went hunting and could barely get my boots on in the morning. Some of my 3X shirts are tight and I have new 2X shirts that my daughter gave me but I can't wear them. She bought the biggest the store

I don't mean to be so negative and I'm normally an optimist by nature.

So, there you have it.
  • BeckyYoungblood
    Options
    I also live in Florida and I am so inspired by your progress. Would love to hear more. Add me if you like
  • Dimepieces
    Options
    feel free to add me....I've got a long way to go girlfriend!!
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lara and I have a total of 127 lbs to lose...feel free to add me. I am on here every day tracking. I'm pretty outgoing, outspoken and super silly at times :tongue:
  • GigglyPiggly
    Options
    Hi, I'm Debbie and I'm still learning how to navigate this site. I would love to have friends going through the same issues I am so we can motivate each other. I've got 135 lbs I'd like to see disappear. I use humor alot to get me through. Would love to trade tips! Add me if you would like. Tks!
  • cbradford
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have a total of 175Lbs to lose .feel free to add me could use some motivation.
  • cjaynep
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Wales in the UK. I've been losing for the past two weeks. I'm so glad I found this site and would also love to have a bigger support group. I've lost 16lb in two weeks. I'm currently 296lb and my goal is to get down to 200lb. Then keep a healthy balanced diet and plenty of exercise over the years I'll drop a few more pounds. So everyone please feel free to add me :D
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I recently hit 100 lbs lost. Add me if you would like.
  • meginki
    Options
    I've lost 117 so far but am finding this thread SO inspiring... if anyone wants to add me I know what you're going through and I'm always happy to chat/share ideas and worries, etc...

I'm a 20 year old uni student, but ANYONE is welcome to add me who wants to :)
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose, feel free to add me and I will gladly encourage you on your journey.

Susan
  • TrishLG
    TrishLG Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi, I lost 50 pounds, have only 80 pounds to go.
    I began at 270. I did not even feel human. I looked like a monster with a head that was too small for my body.
    The first 50-70 I lost by going fat free and walking.
    I know, you have to have fat, well I figured that I had enough fat on me that I did not have to ingest more.
    Actually it was an easy diet; Eat the same foods, but without fat they are half the calories.
    After a while, I found that I was eating more, so stopped losing. Good start though!

Now I eat mostly vegan and gluten free and I still try to walk about two miles every day.
    20 years ago I walked 5 miles. Now I have a 2, 3 and 4 mile loop.

Calories is really the basis of any diet.
    Weight Watchers figures them out for you, but charges for the service.
    High Protein diets say calories don't count, but if you go over you can even gain weight.
    I found that staying off wheat entirely calms down the appetite.
    Just eat plenty of vegetables, no junk.
    Eat healthy and know that it is a life change, not a temporary weight loss diet.
    You will get there and so will I.