First time in 13 years!

Options
I started trying to get myself into a healthier lifestyle in October 2012 when I reached 258 LBS. My blood pressure was out of control. I found MFP 3 months ago and I have been on track ever since. I have gone from wearing size 44 pants (and they were snug) to a size 36. Today, for the first time in 13 years, I weighed in at under 200 lbs! :smile:

Replies

• JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    That is absolutely wonderful! Congrats to you! Keep it up and you will be feeling even better in another few months! :drinker:
  • fredf2112
    fredf2112 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the great work and congratulations on your success so far.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    congratulations to you well done:smokin: :smokin:
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    great job!!
    my goal is also to get under 200 mfp is a great way to get the support you need to do it :)
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    amazing progress this far. great you are looking after your health now. way to go and best of luck in your continued success.
  • castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am sure you feel great and I bet your doctor is happy with your results! Keep it up!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant. Good on you.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, keep up the good work!
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    horray
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic loss...well done!
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    awesome job! Congrats!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your excellent result!
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Awesome, that is so admirable, and inspiring. Makes me want to read this site first thing each day, and last thing each night, just to remind myself of what is possible, and to keep me focussed.
    And its also amazing to read in your post Fred2112 that you have lost nearly 90 lb. Awesome.
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    amazing ! keep it up ! good job!!!!!
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!
  • wbergea
    Options
    Thanks to all for the encouragement! This is what keeps me going!
  • pkdarlin
    pkdarlin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That is great!!
  • brwneyedbrndi
    brwneyedbrndi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    kudos to you! that feeling is amazing isn't it?! keep doing what you're doing!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you feel amazing. You are doing a terrific job. Congratulations on your success!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is some amazing results! Good for you! Your family will be happy to have you around for many more years.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!