1200 calories and feeling bloated

Options
Hi there...I've been doing 1200 calories for about 3 weeks but have been feeling bloated for about the last week. It isn't that time of the month. Any suggestions on why or what to do?

Replies

• darcyrose_texas
    Options
    How much water are you drinking? I have more or less been eating about 1200 for the past 3 weeks, and around week 2 I felt extremely bloated. I upped how much water I was drinking, and immediatly felt better and also lost water weight.
  • islandgirl76_
    islandgirl76_ Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can't see your diary but it could also be specific foods that are making you feel that way.
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Things like broccoli, brown rice and whole wheat pasta does this for me. Drink more water.
  • sanaa4560
    Options
    hay m suffering from same problem . i feel bloated all the time. that is why i cant eat. i am only having 500 to 600 calories a day coz i cant eat much coz of this bloatness huh .i feel bloated all the time cant even drink water huh plz anyone help :(
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    What kinds of foods are you eating? High sodium, processed, and fast food will make you feel that way. Also, how much water are you drinking? Water will help so much with bloatedness.
  • sanaa4560
    Options
    m not eating too many carbs. and i hardly go for processed food. but yeah m not drinking enough water. somedays i only drionk 2 or 3 glases and my sodium intake is low. and m hardly eating 500 calories