Looking for a few friends... :)

Options
Hello... I've been using MyFitnessPal for a week now and I love it!! I sure would love to have some female friends for mutual support and encouragement along the journey! I'm sticking to 1200 cal a day... and I'm trying to get my work out routine back on track! Blessings, Beth

Replies

• deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm on here everyday, so feel free to add me. :)
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Hey Beth! Love MFP, too! Would love to offer up support and motivation to you. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck with your journey! You're all more than welcome to add me :)
  • lesleygradek
    lesleygradek Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Beth I am also new as from just after Thanksgiving. Have just posted today on MFP for 1st time. Saw your heading.
    ADD me to your list as we all need friends and motivation. So far I have lost 17lbs as of today.I weigh each Sunday same time butt naked before I eat or excersise. I do goals of 10lb lots, works for me.
    Recently joined Zumba and LOVE IT. Also have bowflex,Tredmill and stationary bike in our home which I us each day but Sunday. Do total of 1 1/2hrs on these. Also Yoga is another good excersise.I like to have variation,helps me.
    Weighting and measuring is the key for me with the food. I also find The South Beach ideas helpful for me.
    I am 63yrs and have yoyoed all my life. This is the 1st time I have stuck to the weight loss. I really think MFP sight and the tracking makes me accountable. Also helps, hubby is supporting me, and eats everything put on the table,including Tofu stir fry.
    My goal is 1,300 cals a day and when I excersise it is amazing the Cals that go into the bank.
    I even measure out my 5ozs of red wine now, and am satisfied. Snacks are:bigsmile: :angry: :smile: VERY important to me other wise I crash at the end of the day.
    Just keep going and post your progress Friend. Good Luck Lesley.:love: .
  • isabelle1955
    Options
    I just got back on. Tried it before by myself and it didn't work. Really need friends who are taking the same path to changeing
    there life. Can't stay on long right now because I need to go food shopping but will be on later to upload photo. Keep on Track Isabelle
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hello :-)
    I'm a newbie too. I started this on Friday and would like to 'jog' along that weight bar thingie with some like minded ppl. So by all means friend me. I intend to be on here everyday too.
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    This IS a great website! I love making new friends :smile:
  • Yvette22Hernandez
    Yvette22Hernandez Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i'm new to the community and posting world too (although i've been logging for a bit on and off) i'll send you a friend request. anyone can add me too :flowerforyou:
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am sort of a newbee as well!! Always looking for new friends :flowerforyou:
  • eagertosayhello
    Options
    always looking for more friends. anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • TineeLambrini
    TineeLambrini Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm new and loving the site and the lovely, helpful people that I've come across so far. Add me people x
  • marcified29
    Options
    I need some friends too!
  • lifeasdknowsit
    lifeasdknowsit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Beth I'm new to MFP too. Joined last week. You're welcome to add me. The more support the better.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Beth.......Good luck on your weight loss journey ... I can do it......you can do it ...we can do it .......feel free to add me ....:bigsmile:
  • SNOflake888
    SNOflake888 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just joined January 20th, so I'm fairly new too. I found the phone app first and LOVED it, then I found out later there was a whole web site with a whole community of people who are all working to make their lives better! :happy:

I still mostly use my phone for updates and logging food, but this site is great for motivation and to offer up support! I'm on everyday (several times a day on my phone!), so feel free to add me!

Good luck to everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • beth363
    beth363 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! :)
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me as a friend..... Welcome:smile: