122 lbs to lose, aged 19, on 1200 cals per day & need pals!

Options
Hello my beautiful fellow MFPal’s!

How are you today? Hope you’re well and feeling good.

Anyways, I’m looking for some pals. I’ve been on MFPal before, but had to create a new account as the System fudged on my account claiming I was 600lbs! When I’m only 254lbs. Every time I changed it back to my current weight. It’d go back up! So I’ve had to start again on this account.
I’m just hoping to get some pal’s with a similar weight lost goal, I hope to lose over 20lbs before April but that might be pushing it. I’ve been set by my doctor to be on 1200 calories per a day and when it stalls for a while. Go up to 1700 cal’s and then back down. I just hope I can lose this weight and gain the confidence I need!

So if you want a new pal, please add me. I’d love to motivate you, talk and try to cheer you up on the odd occasion.

Much love, good luck and smile!

-Samantha ♥

Replies

• MadamUnique
    Options
    PS - I also do SlimFast shake once a-day. So if your a slim-faster! Add me :D
  • gamingchick
    Options
    Nice to meet you :) I know you can achieve your goals, and good on you for choosing to be healthier!
  • SaMiE2013DiEtINg
    SaMiE2013DiEtINg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hiya im a samantha too and 255lbs we have a lot in common already :-) im on 1360 calories a day iv lost 12lbs since christmas woop, :smile: good luck we can shrink together lol x
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    hiya im a samantha too and 255lbs we have a lot in common already :-) im on 1360 calories a day iv lost 12lbs since christmas woop, :smile: good luck we can shrink together lol x

Hello Samantha!

Ah, we'll do it eventually! Hehe ♥
  • maaandyxoxo
    Options
    good luck :) im here if ya need help! i can try to help as good as i can lol im about to add you :) im always looking for new friends too
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    good luck :) im here if ya need help! i can try to help as good as i can lol im about to add you :) im always looking for new friends too

Awesome, thank you ♥
  • slimkitty80
    Options
    Hey guys, im in the same situation!! Need motivating as much as poss. What is everyones favourite workouts!?! :happy:
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    Hey guys, im in the same situation!! Need motivating as much as poss. What is everyones favourite workouts!?! :happy:

I've recently bought that 30day shred DVD, I'm going to start it soon! Ah.. scared. At the moment, I'm just doing light walking and saving up for a bike to use at home. I love the treadmill but cant afford to go GYM sadly :[ ♥
  • ldwash405
    ldwash405 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats on coming back! Good luck on your weight loss goals and you have a great day also!
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    Congrats on coming back! Good luck on your weight loss goals and you have a great day also!

Thank-You beautiful ♥
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    Bump :flowerforyou:
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am also in 1200 calories a day. And alway looking for new friends to ey motivated. More than welcome to add me. Good luck with your goals, you can do it 
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hey there :), I'm 20, on 1200 cals and I think we would be great motivators for each other!
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    Welcome back! I am also in 1200 calories a day. And alway looking for new friends to ey motivated. More than welcome to add me. Good luck with your goals, you can do it 

Added beautiful ♥
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    Hey there :), I'm 20, on 1200 cals and I think we would be great motivators for each other!

Added ♥
  • MadamUnique
    Options
    Bump :smooched:
  • findingmyfit
    Options
    20 pounds by April? Girl, you got this! :happy:
    I've lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks. So if I can lose that much in that amount of time and have less to lose than you, then you for sure can do it!
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Great job! I applaud your effort and know that you would much rather be doing this at age 19 then at age 41 to avoid health problems. Stick to it, don't get discouraged and keep with it! :)
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Just going to tell you a few things i wish i wouldve know when starting.... first.... eat more then 1200 calories a day!! Calculate you BMR and TDEE and all that stufff... I think since your trying to lose so much weight, you can be at a pretty good deficit.. But slow and steady wins the race! You want to do something that you will be able to do for the rest of your life... Over time, wheni ate 1200 it made me binge sooo bad, my body wasnt gettting what it needed and i was tired all the time...

And the other thing... Strength train!! The fat will fall off fasssttttttt! Do a progrram like the new rules of lifting for women, or i am curently doing stronglifts 5x5 which is free...

Good luck!
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yay new friends is always fun, I'll add you. :smile: