Hi from a newbie looking for new friends

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Emma from Jersey, Channel Islands and after years of being a couch potato and wondering when and where the weight crept up on me, I'm finally doing something about it!

Replies

• scorpfem
    Options
    Hi Emma I will send request
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :smile:
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, it's a great site with a lot of wonderful people....feel free to add me
  • Suzannemacwill
    Suzannemacwill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hello, love this site. please feel free to add me
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma, I'm Sam from Indiana. Feel free to add me, I am a "recovering" couch potato and I have a long ways to go, would love to be friends, good luck with your journey!
  • DeniseBarone
    DeniseBarone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Friend me!
  • ph0enix74
    ph0enix74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was recently diagnosed as prediabetic. :( I've been doing well following my own healthy meal plan since January 17 and tracking progress in an Excel spreadsheet, then last night at the grocery store an acquaintance introduced me to My Fitness Pal as we discussed asparagus recipes! I'm down 9 pounds on my own and hoping my A1C % is moving farther and farther from the danger zone with each healthy decision, but I could always use some extra encouragement and new friends!
  • buggyaddict
    Options
    Ive just completed my 1st week and lost 3ibs! feel free to add me too, i like seeing other peoples food diaries to give me new ideas.x
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    welcome. feel free to add me :D
  • divajoni
    divajoni Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    hi Emma--- feel free to add me! :)
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Hi! It is good to see new faces on here! Feel free to add me!
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi ,welcome
    I will send a request
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFPal! Will send friend request. Anyone else can feel free to add me. I love keeping people motivated and need lots of encouragement to keep me on track as well!
  • KaaylaAnnn
    Options
    Feel free to add me! i need supportive pals! :)
  • owens10041127
    Options
    add me i would like some support :)
    :smile: