Replies

• CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Huuuuge congrats!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Topdog67
    Topdog67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Welcome to ONEderland! I am not there yet, so save me a spot. I was robbed or my scale broke. I weighed in this morning right at 200lbs even. It has been over 22 or 23 years since I was under 200. Thanks for sharing and again congrats!
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I started trying to get myself into a healthier lifestyle in October 2012 when I reached 258 LBS. My blood pressure was out of control. I found MFP 3 months ago and I have been on track ever since. I have gone from wearing size 44 pants (and they were snug) to a size 36. Today, for the first time in 13 years, I weighed in at under 200 lbs! :smile:

I know the feeling. Isn't that great? Awesome, man!!!
  • PhoenixOfFAIM
    PhoenixOfFAIM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is amazing progress. :happy: I hope to have the same kind of story in my future.
  • TXtstorm
    TXtstorm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching Onederland and your commitment to a healthier life!
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I'm on track for losing 10 lbs a month. I'm hoping small goals will help me get big numbers like you!! I want to be down 60 lbs for my birthday.
  • missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This place is so encouraging and has so much to offer. I just signed up and I'm so glad that I have it in my life!

Friends and family can be supportive but unless they are in the same boat it's hard for them to know.

Keep up the good work!
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Nice job!:bigsmile:
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I love this! Awesome job!
  • wbergea
    Options
    Going on a cruise to Bahamas next month....gotta get the beach body going...LOL
  • pocodonn
    Options
    You got this! Don't look back.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!