1 month in.... it's a start! (progress pics)

Options
Hi all, this is my first time uploading a pic, so I hope it works!

I just completed a 4 week boot camp to kick start my mission to get fit this year. 3 workouts and eating healthier food and logging my calories seems to be working. Only 5lb lost and a LONG way to go, but I have taken a step in the right direction and want to be held accountable for progressing further and not slipping back!!

I plan to upload progress pics as I go so there is no fooling myself about where Im at - the camera doesnt lie after all!

(removed as didnt work, but some nice soul has fixed it for me :D)

Before weight - 245lb
After weight - 239 lb
(24 yrs old, 5ft 10in)

Goal weight - whenever I feel happy and like what I see in the mirror! :D

Hope you guys can see the difference too :)
xox

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options

I just completed a 4 week boot camp to kick start my mission to get fit this year. 3 workouts and eating healthier food and logging my calories seems to be working. Only 5lb lost and a LONG way to go, but I have taken a step in the right direction and want to be held accountable for progressing further and not slipping back!!

I plan to upload progress pics as I go so there is no fooling myself about where Im at - the camera doesnt lie after all!

Bootcampbeforeandafter_zps00c863d7.jpg

Before weight - 245lb
    After weight - 239 lb
    (24 yrs old, 5ft 10in)

xox

I fixed it for you ....... use lower-case "img" at beginning & end instead of upper-case "IMG" ..... that should work.

BTW, great job ..... keep on truckin' !
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Looking good!! Keep it up!! It is a long road but you can make it all the way!
  • Joycie13
    Options
    But WOW, with 5lbs lost, you can already see a difference! Keep up the great work!!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Hard work and dedication pay off!
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    You're off to a great start... keep up the good work! :smile:
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!! keep goin... let nothing stand in your way!!!
  • terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    you look great :)
  • OkRebeccaJay
    OkRebeccaJay Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Bootcampbeforeandafter_zps00c863d7.jpg

Before weight - 245lb
    After weight - 239 lb
    (24 yrs old, 5ft 10in)

xox

I fixed it for you ....... use lower-case "img" at beginning & end instead of upper-case "IMG" ..... that should work.

BTW, great job ..... keep on truckin' !

Thanks for fixing it :D
    And thanks for the kind words everyone - I am doing this for me, but positive comments are always appreciated and encouraging! :D i love how friendly MFP people are
    xox
  • wntrbreez
    wntrbreez Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can totally see the difference. It motivates me to keep trucking along! Thanks for sharing the pics with us. :)
  • gilberts3
    Options
    good job keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!