O.k. Who's calling today a free day

Options

Replies

• McChubbyruewho
    Options
    Love football and will probably watch it, even though my team is not playing. I however am not using it as a free day, I do not really do that ( I tend to get sick if I eat too much junk), I used yesterday as my re-feed day (try to stay below what my maintenance calories would be) when I went out to eat with my family.

Well I am sure you all will have fun any way :drinker:
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Free day? Nope, but I do have plans to eat pizza, etc. It's all about fitting it in to my macros.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'm going to a potluck thingy so i'm not going to even bother logging. i'll assume the worst and do a quick add of 4K calories and call it a day
    i know there'bb be meatballs, jello shots, sangria, shrimp cocktail and roasted red pepper dip and veggies. i might not get into too much trouble food wise, but the sangria and jello shots are another thing
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Getting started with a Pizza Hut pizza box for breakfast....

Saving the pizza for the game I guess? BTW..how much fiber is in a Pizza Hut box?
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    i'm going to a potluck thingy so i'm not going to even bother logging. i'll assume the worst and do a quick add of 4K calories and call it a day

wooo! have fun :happy:
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Still logging it all, even if just to see how much I've gotta make up for.

Had a bad night last night :p

Same here! Oooops went over by almost a 1000 :S time to go for a run :P
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Not a free day but I will use the few hundred extra calories I accumulated over the week if I have to.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

Saving the pizza for the game I guess? BTW..how much fiber is in a Pizza Hut box?
    Nah Pizza for the game comes later, this is breakfast

MFP says 18g of Fiber for the entire box, sounds about right.
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    2nd highest calorie day in the US, after Thanksgiving Day.

Enjoy, but I want to see all of you at the gym tomorrow at 6:00am!
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Just ran 9 miles so that I wouldn't have to worry about eating over ... work out more to eat more baby!
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    We're having homemade cauliflower crust pizza w/ toppings, not so chicken chicken parm., buffalo grilled cauliflower w/ light bleu cheese dressing, fake ziti, and vegan tacos.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I would if I was going to a party. But we are staying home and behaving.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Me!

Mom's making red velvet brownie cookies with white chocolate chips, I'm making cookie bars.

The bar is having chicken and ribs, plus everyone is bringing stuff to share.. and I plan on drinking a few screwdrivers.

It's going to be epic!
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hope you all enjoy your naughtyness & the superbowl.

Am i right in thinking thats american football? (Sorry if ive got that completly wrong!)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Not planning to. Gonna eat my regular sheduled meals and then pop in real quick for a superbowl/birthday cake thingie and then leave real soon. SO probably will just take a couple bites of bday cake and call it ONE or TWO of my 100 calorie snacks. hopefully pick up a sandwich on the way home within my calorie limits and be ok.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Hope you all enjoy your naughtyness & the superbowl.

Am i right in thinking thats american football? (Sorry if ive got that completly wrong!)

You're correct. Men in tight pants and helmets run around fighting over an oblong ball. :tongue:
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Free day for me also:drinker:
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options

Well played, sir ! :laugh:
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    nope
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Don't care for sports, so not today. Yesterday was a big cheat day for me anyway. 3 poutines and an entire tub (maybe about 600g) of dark chocolate and butterscotch frozen yogurt. ALL OF IT. JUST FOR ME. X3