MFP Recipes! Single Serve and Easy

Options
Hey there fellow MFPs !

Not to long ago I started a food blog showing of many of my low calorie creations. If you are looking for really easy meals,that you can trust the calorie count, look no further!

anticheer.wordpress.com is the place for you! I accurately count all of my calories with kitchen scales and measuring cups so you can trust the logging. I include at the end of every recipe the full calorie calculations according to this website.

Many people struggle with cooking for one and all of these recipes are single serve and EASY! All based off a 1200-1500 calorie diet,

It would mean a lot if any of you are willing to check it out and give feedback,

Feel free to add me as a friend as well, I show lots of support and encouragement to my fellow pals!

Replies

• annascrapper
    annascrapper Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    thanks for the info...will check it out soon:flowerforyou:
  • enorth77
    Options
    thank you for posting these. i am really struggling as i am single as well as diabetic so i always seem to go over on sugar. there were mant i wuld use for sure and a aonus with the counts already done ..thank you:happy:
  • kissedbytheocean
    kissedbytheocean Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about looking for single serving recipes the other day. Thanks for this.