Insanity coach?

Options
I'm not sure what the deal with Insanity coaches is...it appears anyone can be an Insanity coach if they have the money.

Anyone doing the program and have one online? I know there are some coaches on here...what do you do and what can you do for me? hehe

I'm on day 2 and just signed up online, same name as on here.

Replies

• msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I think you mean a Beachbody Coach :wink:
  • cmurphy04722
    cmurphy04722 Posts: 254
    Options
    Right, right...hehe but a Beachbody coach that does Insanity
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Right, right...hehe but a Beachbody coach that does Insanity

Well, I have been a Team Beachbody Coach for 2 1/2 years.

If you already joined in then you should have been assigned a coach. You can contact that coach with any questions that you have have! If you wanted to sign up, then you can go to any Team Beachbody Coach's website and join! HTH!
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    Well, I have been a Team Beachbody Coach for 2 1/2 years.

If you already joined in then you should have been assigned a coach. You can contact that coach with any questions that you have have! If you wanted to sign up, then you can go to any Team Beachbody Coach's website and join! HTH!

Awesome, adding! They assigned me a coach but it's a guy who's still working on his first program and doesn't have much on his profile...I was hoping for more inspiration I guess.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,711 Member
    Options
    It is true that anybody can be a Beachbody coach. (Heck, they let me in.) In a nutshell, A BB coach is not expected to be a fitness and nutrition expert, but obviously coaches will have varying degrees of expertise in those areas. A BB coach is expected to know where to find the information on the Beachbody website and direct people to the experts if they have questions — as well as be a support system and cheerleader for BB customers. Also, a coach is supposed to develop and support the coaches under him or her if there are any.

From the Beachbody website:

What will my Coach do for me?

Your Coach is there to support you and keep you motivated on your journey toward a healthier and happier life. He or she will offer you support, and may also help you set up your Team Beachbody profile, schedule your workouts, decide which fitness products you need, determine what to do after you’ve completed a program, and answer other questions you may have about getting fit with Team Beachbody. And if you join the Coach Opportunity, your Coach will be available to support you in building your business.
  • cmurphy04722
    Options
    From the Beachbody website:

What will my Coach do for me?

Your Coach is there to support you and keep you motivated on your journey toward a healthier and happier life. He or she will offer you support, and may also help you set up your Team Beachbody profile, schedule your workouts, decide which fitness products you need, determine what to do after you’ve completed a program, and answer other questions you may have about getting fit with Team Beachbody. And if you join the Coach Opportunity, your Coach will be available to support you in building your business.

Haha guess I should have looked around the site more...thank you!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    If you're not happy with your assigned coach you can find a coach and request one that seems to fit your needs.
    Now, how is this done? I can't remember b/c I did it a little over a yr ago!!! :frown: