O.k. Who's calling today a free day

Options
13»

Replies

• gaffneycj
    Options
    No, hell no. I'm making it a point to push today because all my friends are going to be stuffing their miserable pie-holes with crap and have to work it off the rest of the week. Plus, the Packers are not in it, so football is dead to me. Besides, here's todays game: they show a play, then either cut to Ray Lewis or the Harbaugh Parents. LOL
  • Gregthree
    Gregthree Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im in. Tracking so I have an idea on how bad it was but I am doing what I want. Next time explain what kind of game you are talking about. In America, we play FOOTBALL. A game with very large and fast men that try to knock each other into next week. Not the other so called football game that has men running around for an hour kicking a little ball.
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Me ! I'm going to have 3 whole beers and some chips n salsa, fajitas, & maybe even some guacamole .. oh and no gym time, for the first day in 2 weeks. :drinker: :tongue:
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Worked out this morning and eating light so I can enjoy later and I'll be logging it.
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    2nd highest calorie day in the US, after Thanksgiving Day.

Enjoy, but I want to see all of you at the gym tomorrow at 6:00am!

:drinker:
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    I would if I was going to a party. But we are staying home and behaving.

Home is the BEST place to PART TE =)
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    Hope you all enjoy your naughtyness & the superbowl.

Am i right in thinking thats american football? (Sorry if ive got that completly wrong!)

That's right American FOOTBALL! is there a Soccer game today??
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    No, hell no. I'm making it a point to push today because all my friends are going to be stuffing their miserable pie-holes with crap and have to work it off the rest of the week. Plus, the Packers are not in it, so football is dead to me. Besides, here's todays game: they show a play, then either cut to Ray Lewis or the Harbaugh Parents. LOL

your just bumbed cause your team is out :cry:
  • McChubbyruewho
    Options
    Im in. Tracking so I have an idea on how bad it was but I am doing what I want. Next time explain what kind of game you are talking about. In America, we play FOOTBALL. A game with very large and fast men that try to knock each other into next week. Not the other so called football game that has men running around for an hour kicking a little ball.

I was talking about American football silly! and no I figured those who are celibrating today would know what I am talking about
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    just finished my pizza and chips
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    totally cheating today.... not even logging it!
  • kgibson17
    Options
    I am! I am!!!
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Lol I was like "Why? What's today?" and then it clicked.

But no, I don't watch the Super Bowl... I'd like the snacks though!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I don't have 'free days'. I have days where I have a treat, but no full blown pig out binge. Free days kept me fat.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    We are recording it. So we can fast forward though the game to see the commercials. :tongue:

Today is no different than tomorrow, BUT if the Superbowl were a big deal to me (Cowboys aren't playing- i.e.: I don't give a *kitten*) I would have made today my cheat day instead of my usual Saturday.
  • Demonswantme
    Demonswantme Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    We are calling it a cheat day...but we are still keeping track of what we eat. However, for us (my husband and I), while it is super bowl, he only watches for the commercials (It'd be a different story if the Cowboys were playing) and I only like the excuse to make super tasty food.

Sadly for me, though, I'm trying to cheat and I'm already feeling full. I haven't even got a taste of a quarter of the things I wanted to eat today. Like the last time we tried to have a cheat day, my stomach is already kind of feeling sick from doing this. Cheat days are no where near as fun as I thought they would be!

I guess I shouldn't complain though. It shows how well I'm adjusting to my new lifestyle of eating better.
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh yea! My team is playing and I plan to eat and relax! I will get back on track tomorrow but for today...bring on the Super Bowl treats !!