New Friends Wanted:: In need of Support & inspiration!

Options
Hey there! My name is mandi. I am trying to meet dedicated & motivational people who share the same goal of weightloss as myself.
The few personal friends I have convinced to use the app-- are not logging and clearly not dedicated.

Can anyone relate?
Lets be "myfitnesspal" friends!
The worst that could happen is we reach our goals
In the company of like minded people.

Add me :)

Replies

• southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation. My friends haven't logged in for almost a week and some don't even log anything. I will send you a request.
  • tinacoleman1985
    Options
    me 2 how do u send requests u can request me if u want :-) x
  • BigG1978
    BigG1978 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have a mix of friends on here who keep up to date, others that don't.

Only been here a week or so, please feel free to send over a request - be good to have like-minded peeps in my friends group!!
  • lose3stone
    lose3stone Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday... Feel free to add me :)
  • BigG1978
    BigG1978 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    To add a freind simply click on their name (under their picture) and select add as friend.

Hope this helps.
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • emjoyhar
    emjoyhar Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a couple weeks in! Happy to meet new people and add new friends!
  • tinacoleman1985
    Options
    thank you x
  • MandiV11
    Options
    It's very discouraging when not a single Friend can manage to dedicate themselves to a common goal.
    I need to be surrounded by people who take this serious! :) Thank you for the add
  • efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me .... I back with the willpower and positive attitude .... I lost 78 pounds back on 09-2010... I fell of the wagon .... had some tragic things happen to me in the past few years but the main thing is I AM BACK .... I CAN DO THIS ...YOU CAN DO THIS ... WE CAN DO THIS ...Good luck on your weight loss journey :bigsmile:
  • MummyTina29
    MummyTina29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hiya :happy: il send you a friend request! if anyone else wants another friend for support send me a friend request :happy: been on here for 15 or 16 days now its a great site! im more determined to lose weight now than ever BUT i have had a rubbish weekend :drinker: BUT back on the straight road Monday :smile:
  • zaeaton
    Options
    I have NO friends on myfitness pal. I'm trying to lose 30lbs of lingering baby weight. Can you add me? I'm not sure how to add a friend!
  • JaeDaKing
    JaeDaKing Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I will support you and anyone else reading this, feel free to add me!
  • pangelicus
    pangelicus Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandi! I am Angie and I'm on everyday. I sent you a f/r!
  • echoh82
    echoh82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    Glad to see there are others on here like me as well. I actually just started going to the gym about a month ago. I have been slowly increasing my amount of time at the gym, but could use the support just like you are all talking about!
  • nancyparrado
    Options
    I need a buddy too:-) Learning to shop for food that is healthy for me and the hubby is a lot harder that I thought, We are both over weight, bad cholesterol, hi blood preasure, the works.
    We started yesterday, the food commercials are driving us insane, I'm trying so hard to be tough, but I feel alone, (HE'S HUNGRY ALL DAY) Everything is a temptation:-(
    I need a buddy.
  • alfie1313
    alfie1313 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you need friends, I love being motivated by people and of course I offer encouragement and motivation also :-)))

Lynn x
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, have an open diary and I log every day even on a bad day
  • NoleenD
    Options
    Hey there, anyone feel free to add me. I am on everyday and love the support of MFP friends! :)