what is it?
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting one!
  • Kmccall
    Kmccall Posts: 6
    Options
    I have one coming in the mail! I can't wait to try it...but I wondered if anyone had it yet to see what they think! I wear a pedometer every day..I think this will be even better!
  • Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    Does the Fit Bit require you to pay a monthly fee? That's the only reason I haven't sprung for a BodyBugg yet. I would LOVE something w/out that monthly fee!
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Does the Fit Bit require you to pay a monthly fee? That's the only reason I haven't sprung for a BodyBugg yet. I would LOVE something w/out that monthly fee!

no, there isn't a fee.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    oh, I just read all about it and now I WANT one!!!!

I have already bought a pedometer, an HRM, an elliptical, and a recumbent bike in the last 3 months, not to mention various weights and DVDs...I think my "health and wellness budget" is pretty well depleted!!!

I'm gonna have to find a way to earn it so I can justify it!
  • Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options

no, there isn't a fee.

OOOOO!!!! Thanks! That's great! :)
  • elizamary77
    elizamary77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

This review if anyone is curious says that the bodybugg in the end is more accurate...I was all for the fit bit till I read about it, the fit bit did win out in a few catagories though
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I ordered one a couple of months ago but (the last time I checked), it wasn't expected to arrive until about June 15th or so.

I did see that comparison and was happy on the performance of the FitBIt in it...especially for the price. I think there were actually 4 rounds of comparison done between the FitBit and Bodybugg.

I did want the Bodybugg but am against paying the monthly fee-especially when the initial investment is so much. I'm excited to get mine.

I hope there will be some reveiws on MFP by the time mine comes in the mail.