Trouble with P90X

Options
Hi Guys and Gals
Just wanted to say hi, I am new to the community and this is my first post :)

I started P90X about a month ago but I got derailed by life and I started back up last week. I am having troubles committing to the 6-7 days of working out. I really only have time after work to do the program so I have been getting by on 3-4 times a week. I was wondering if any one had any suggestions on how to modify the program to fit a hectic schedule, lol i know i am not the only one. I also work out a lunch for 30-40 minutes. Thanks in advance for you help

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    There are a few coaches here that might have suggestions: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/94614-p90x-starting-a-new-thread?page=5#posts-1324881

What kind of work outs are you doing during lunch?
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I do the resistance training at lunch and condense the workouts into 30 minutes, I have the schedule and know the exercises so I do them with a lot less rest than if I followed the videos.
  • bksmith83
    bksmith83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Right now on my lunch breaks I am doing C25K since I signed up for a 5K at the beginning of June with a friend... i gotta keep up with him. After the 5k will probably switch back to alternating days between running and lifting.

I just feel like my P90X experience will become P120X or P150X lol
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Could you do workouts before work? I have been getting up between 5 and 6 in the morning in order to get everything in before taking DD to school. I feel much better when I exercise in the morning... I also tend to fast forward through a couple of the exercises if I am short on time. Then I still get in 30-45 min but condensed.