How often to weight in?

Options
How often do you weigh in? Every week? month? day? Also, do you do it at the same time or with the same clothes?

Replies

• woodsy0912
    Options
    I weigh in once a week. Every friday morning before eating or drinking and after using the restroom.

It would drive me crazy to weigh in every day.
  • caughey1
    Options
    every monday when I wake up
  • Kendarita
    Kendarita Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I weigh every single morning right when I wake up. I just know not to get disappointed in the little daily flucuations that can disappoint people and cause them to give up. But then I record my weight on the first of every month into a little spreadsheet where I also track monthly measurements, so that helps me see the bigger picture too :)
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Every morning, stark naked, after I pee :smile:

I tried not weighing in for a while & when I did step on the scale approx 1 month later I was up 12lbs!!!:noway:

Weighing daily keeps me on track.
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm terrible for weighing every day, so I'm thinking about putting my scale away. I'm less likely to weigh myself if I have to take the scale out.
    I record my weight Saturday mornings, before the gym, after the restroom.
  • tomii13
    tomii13 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Tuesday morning after using the restroom. I am sometimes, soo tempted weigh in before Tuesday. But I've been trying not to. I find it less stressful since the body fluctuates daily, and I look forward to it.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Once a week, every Friday morning. I used to weigh daily, but I learned I could trust myself, my body, and my workouts. I'm more focused on BF% now than the scale.