First NSV!!

Options
sokkache
sokkache Posts: 220 Member
Yesterday I went out to eat with my brother and he asked me if I had lost weight and said I look so much skinnier. The last time I saw him was New Years so it's been about a month since we've last seen each other.

Before this I was so discouraged because I had only lost maybe 2 pounds since I started MFP at the beginning of December and there was almost no budge on the scale and absolutely no budge in the clothes.

so yeah, this NSV definitely encouraged me a lot!

btw, I'm currently 150 pounds, at 5'6''. goal weight is 135.

Replies

• crbf
    crbf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Nice! I love NSV's. Great confidence boosters!
  • vgarza87
    Options
    Remember that it isn't just pounds that will make a difference. I actually stayed at 167 for about two weeks but still lost like 1/2 an inch. While your losing weight and exercising you will gain muscle, that actually weighs more than fat. My goal weight is 146. I am at 164. Just don't ever give up an keep trying. :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • fusion777
    Options
    Awesome nsv!!! And especially from a brother, they can be so oblivious sometimes lol!!

When I had lost about 70lbs and then saw my brother, he asked me where the other half of me was. I was more proud of him at the moment for noticing the big change than I was of myself. I beamed the rest of the night, I was so happy!
  • JO4IT
    JO4IT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Cool that your brother noticed!

BTW, we are the same height and goal weight. (but I'm still in the low 160's)

Jo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!