Healthy Sweets?

Options
Hey everyone,

Starting eating healthy about a month ago and I'm loving the results and how I feel. However, sometimes I just really get a hankerin' for something sweet and/or chocolatey.

What are some of your favorite sweet things to eat without breaking your calorie intake for the day?

Thanks! :D

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate and cacao powder! Mmmm~

Mom got some all-natural throat losengers(sp?) made from honey awhile ago...they tasted pretty good, but I can't remember which brand they were. Oh well.
  • AleshaRae82
    AleshaRae82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow!!! The ice-cream sandwich is only 150 calories and the new one we bought (chocolate truffle bar) is only 100 calories. Hits the spot when you're looking for that sweet fix.
  • madzzzzzzz
    Options
    I love mixing protein powder with no-fat greek yoghurt.. kinda tastes like vanilla mousse! and packed with protein and no sugar/no carbs!
  • hehall09
    Options
    I totally forgot about Skinny Cow! Some of their ice cream is amazing!
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I let a square of dark chocolate melt on my tongue. That usually curbs my sweet-tooth.
  • hehall09
    Options
    What do you add cacao powder to? I have been interested in trying it, but I'm not a very good cook
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    What do you add cacao powder to? I have been interested in trying it, but I'm not a very good cook
    I like it best in oatmeal~
  • bkr45678
    bkr45678 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yummy Earth lollipops. All organic ingredients, no HFCS, flavored and colored with organic fruit/veg extracts. Only 23 calories a pop!
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Sugar free pudding/jello cups. 60 calories for pudding, and 10 calories for jello. If I'm feeling really naughty I'll dip a banana or strawberries in chocolate pudding

Greek yogurt with fruit and truvia

Fiber one 90 calorie brownie

Strawberries dipped in a cocoa, with a little truvia mixed in.

Applesauce, cut up and cooked apples, and apple pie spice