HRM - Where to buy?

chgraham
chgraham Posts: 122
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I would like to get a HRM, but am not sure where to purchase one. I have been looking a bit online, but I don't want to spend $300-$400+. So if you don't mind letting me know where and approx amount, that would be great.

I have found one at Canadian Tire for about $60, but there are no reviews, so not sure how good it is.

Replies

• ljm0104
    ljm0104 Posts: 42
    I just bought a polar f6 at heartratemonitorusa.com It was usually $120 but I got it for $80 and they have free shipping. I found a coupon code online so I could get $10 dollars off their sale price and free two day shipping. I searched online and found a lot of good reviews for the f6 and found people on here that liked it. Good Luck!
  • ibcaree
    ibcaree Posts: 3
    I just bought a Timex Ironman triathlon on Amazon for $69.00 and I love it! It works great! I initially wanted a Polar until I discovered that you have to mail it in for battery replacement which can be pricey.
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    I have a Polar F4 which I got from SportChek, it was about $100.00 Cdn. I love it & a HRM proves that everyone burns calories differently for a variety of reasons. I can't use calorie counts from MFP or any other site for that matter, I'd be eating back way too many.

151232.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chgraham
    chgraham Posts: 122
    Thank you for the suggestions. I think I am going to go out this weekend and try to find one.
This discussion has been closed.