sweating for the wedding

Options
Hello there!
I am getting married in Sept of this year and am looking to lose at least 20 lbs. Any other brides or grooms to be needing some support? I'm looking for an accountabili-buddy!

Replies

• krisbychiken
    krisbychiken Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in June and looking to lose 20lbs too! :) Good luck!
  • filansbabe
    Options
    im getting married in august and looking to lose 28 lb, ive recently put 21lb on in weight :( but am sure i will get it back off, this is week one and so far going good ( i hope) will see at weigh in on wed!!! good luck x
  • pink0lily
    Options
    june 15th!!! good luck girls!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting married but I'm a Bridesmaid! Aug 24th here - I'm aiming for 25, anything above that would be awesome!
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Getting married in August, and looking to lose 30. I have NEVER had good luck with weight loss, but I can pack it on with no problem. I'm stuck at 160 and it's so frustrating! Feel free to add me; we can support each other!
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting married but I'm a Bridesmaid! Aug 24th here - I'm aiming for 25, anything above that would be awesome!

Hey, that's my wedding date! :-) Have fun!
  • SammieAus
    SammieAus Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married later this year (still trying to pin the date). We all can motivate each other while going through all of the planning stress!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    8 May but the dress needs final fitting on 15 April AAAAAHHHH!!!!

No set goal past "as much as possible by then"
  • CandiSki
    CandiSki Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Getting married in June, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • abowdry
    abowdry Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    July bride trying to lose 25 lbs before the "I DO" Feel free to add me so we can all be hot brides!:love:
  • calihoya
    calihoya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm June 15th too!
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Getting married on April 20th! Less than 3 months to go at this point. I love new MFP friends who are brides-to-be so please add me if you'd like more support. :-)
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yay so many brides! Everyone feel free to add me. I have a hard time sticking to anything, but having someone to be accountable to will kick me in the butt. I've got 7 months to fit into my mermaid style dress. Let's get gown to businesses!