I need some help from all you experts out there...

Options
Weight loss start date: January 12th
Start weight: 185 pounds
Height" 5'1

Over the past 3 weeks I have lost 6 pounds, an average of 2 per week. My settings on MFP are to lose 1lb/ week and lightly active. I am given 1520 calories a day. Obviously I am losing weight faster, which is awesome! I workout out here and there but I haven't been consistent with it since I finished BBL at Christmas.

Next week I will be starting Turbo Fire. Should I raise my calories a little to compensate for this?? I don't have a HRM so I have no way to know how many calories I am actually burning. This isn't a should I eat my exercise calories question, I am just not sure how to adjust with this new workout since I am already losing about 2 pounds a week while it is set for 1.

Any info you may need: I spend my days teaching 4 year olds, I try to eat healthy - lots of fruit, veggies, yogurt, chicken etc.

Thanks!

Replies

• ClHiggins35
    ClHiggins35 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If you put in that you are doing Turbo Fire, MFP will fix it for you. I do Turbo Fire now so it is just a matter of putting it in the computer. Depending on what you do for the day it can range from 150 cal to 300cal.