I need to lose 130 pounds, or more.

Options
I'm looking at losing an entire person..
so I'm looking for others who will share ideas along the way and we can support each other!

Add me :)

Replies

• caren126
    Options
    Hey i also need to loose at lesst 135lbs my name is
    Caren I'm disabled so excersoze is a struggle but i stick woth it so i can syau indepemdamt
    I do a slo walk for.4o MIN and rom as lehs posture withe ligjt weagjts i dont lnow the calories lpst but i knpw with put it o cant fufunction at all
    Doimg really good with the food diary .

Hows its goimgs for u tell me about how u r.doing
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 130 myself. I'm just about half way there. Feel free to add me. It CAN be done!
  • caren126
    Options
    That pictire is me and my neices .
    Twims turned 10 november they re very active do u have amy youngsyers in ur life tjat leep u busy
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thats my goal too feel free to add me .
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi My goal was to lose a total of 130 - 140 , i've lost alot of it (106) but still have a way to go - good luck feel free to add me :happy: xx
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 120, so far I have lost a little over 50 pounds but only recently joined MFP. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I had about 150 to lose when I started.
  • mizzesberry
    mizzesberry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a teenager myself! Add me.
  • Julesoola
    Julesoola Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was right there with you not long ago! Started at 270, restarted in August at 255. My goal is 140 (meaning a total loss of 130) and now I'm down to 187. It gets easier! The hardest part is starting (REALLY starting!) and making it a habit, but you'll get there and you'll look back and think "Holy crap!! I did it!". Diligence is the key. :)
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Good luck.. You can do this..
  • amanda12404
    amanda12404 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have to lose 130 also. Sometimes it just seems impossible. I really hope I can do it this time. I am very motivated this time but would love to talk to others who have to do the same.