What are you doing instead of watching the Superbowl?

Options

Replies

• supergroovychick
    Options
    Laundry and, please don't judge me, finally taking down the Christmas tree :-/
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Played some tennis... studied some java, and now looking into baby planning for new babies arriving in May!

How many new babies? I can attest that twins are a lot of work, but they're lots of fun. The thought of more than two babies at a time would scare me. God bless your growing family!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Oh, and also, watching Downton Abbey :)
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Working out, catching up with a couple of MFP challenges while watching reruns of Call the Midwife and Downton Abby. Getting ready to watch the new Downton Abby episode.

Just saw the above post^^^. Good taste in TV shows!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

LOL My sister confessed today that she hasn't taken her tree down yet. I have a cousin who left her tree up all year! You're not the last to take down the tree. :drinker:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    MFP and Top Gear...
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options

LOL My sister confessed today that she hasn't taken her tree down yet. I have a cousin who left her tree up all year! You're not the last to take down the tree. :drinker:

Haha, at my parents, they still have their tree up. I'm surprised how long that live tree is lasting.

As for superbowl.....in my world I just run away from the life of the business and cars. In other words, I tack up the horse and go for a nice trail ride in the snow!:bigsmile:
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    watching " Call the Midwife":love:
  • lightdead
    Options
    sleeping. lol.
  • Klmur71
    Options
    Puppy Bowl with my MollyGirl
  • kmmcquay
    kmmcquay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Did laundry, filling MFP and watching my fiancé working out lol.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Taking pictures to enter a contest to win mega tickets from a radio station but going to bed now...Super Bowl is on and watching it a little...I'm a Redskins fan but I guess I gotta root for the caravans since I live in Maryland :)
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    making dinner - then going out salsa dancing!
  • joe3166
    Options
    Anything
  • bethanykf
    Options
    Went to the mall - it was sooo slow. Very nice time for shopping with my son & husband. :)
  • mackenzierain
    mackenzierain Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    watching a movie on tv
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I went for a bike ride, and have a new book I want to read but I cant seem to put the computer down lol
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Got some classical music on and I'm writing. It's been a nice, overcast day for this.
  • supergroovychick
    Options

So I shouldn't feel bad that it's been over an hour and my tree is still up??? At least my laundry is almost done!
  • Tonystoots
    Tonystoots Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    <---- at work killling time till 3rd shift gets here.