LOST 15 LBS.........

Options

Replies

• jmagner717
    jmagner717 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you look great. I need some friends... I got a long way to go! and have been needing some inspiration! You go girl!
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ladies!!!!! <3
  • Santan9ful
    Options
    You are doing such an AWESOME job! Keep up the good work. Thanks for the encouragement:drinker:
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    Thank you :D
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    : )
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    you can really tell a difference..you're looking good!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    What a difference 15 lbs. has made! Great job. And feeling healthier and more in control will help you keep motivated. Good for you! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: X 5!!!
  • dixiemamamia
    dixiemamamia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very Nice!!! you look fantastic!! Keep up the hard work before you know it you will be so sexy you can't handle yourself!!!!:blushing:
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    Thank you Ladies :D I can't wait until I am in ONEDERLAND!!!
  • carolynbergen1
    Options
    Wow! You look GREAT! I started three weeks ago on here and lost 4 lbs and 4". Seems like such a slow process but If a 15 lb weight loss can look so awesome, makes me want to keep going. I have a long way to go, 50lbs, and that seems so overwhelming. Your weight loss and how great you look is so inspiring! Congrats!!!!
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I started in November 2012....Not long but I am proud of myself...I LOVE My Fitness Pal!! My friends on here are Wonderful..There were times where I wanted to give up and just eat junk food but I kept on pushing...I do kickboxing and walking...I have learned a lot by being on this app and without my boyfriend helping me along to get up and exercise I would probably still be eating unhealthy foods...not drinking water....and not exercising at all....I am FAR from my goal but 30 minutes a day has helped me a lot and I will keep on moving and pushing myself harder the more my body adjusts :) I just wanted to encourage anyone out there that thinks they cannot do it....I was once the Lazy girl who never wanted to walk or even eat healthy!! Thank GOD I have finally opened my eyes....Feel free to add me I love new friends...we can encourage each other <3

391826_10200222833801230_631030068_n_zps9b7549eb.jpg

You are doing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up hun!
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    Wow! You look GREAT! I started three weeks ago on here and lost 4 lbs and 4". Seems like such a slow process but If a 15 lb weight loss can look so awesome, makes me want to keep going. I have a long way to go, 50lbs, and that seems so overwhelming. Your weight loss and how great you look is so inspiring! Congrats!!!!

I have a longgg way to go too!! I swear the Mirror pics make me look so Good Hahahaha ;) Keep it up!! We will get there!!!
  • leahk80
    leahk80 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    awesome! gives me hope:)
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job girlfrannnn!!!! :bigsmile:

So very proud of you and what you are accomplishing. Slow and steady and very healthy. Best way to go so that the weight doesn't come back. Its not easy and believe me I know. So glad you decided to come on board to MFP!!! Look at all you can do. Keep up the great work. WE GOT THIS!!!

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    awesome! gives me hope:)

Awwwwwwww Thank you!! :)
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job girlfrannnn!!!! :bigsmile:

So very proud of you and what you are accomplishing. Slow and steady and very healthy. Best way to go so that the weight doesn't come back. Its not easy and believe me I know. So glad you decided to come on board to MFP!!! Look at all you can do. Keep up the great work. WE GOT THIS!!!

:flowerforyou: :heart:

Thanks girl!!!!!! Your progress makes me keep going!!! I will get skinny soon too Hahahaha!!! Ticketmaster Days :D Even looking Better and Healthier!! It is hard some days I just want to watch TV and sit around and I will do just that But other Days I know I have to get up and Move around :D

I know I can always come to you for Help if I needed to ;) You are always so Helpful!!!!
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    you look great! Keep it up!
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    Aww Thank you :)
  • raegan1215
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • 1lexisva
    Options
    Thank you!!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!