New to Fitness Pal! :)

Options
Just wanted to introduce myself! My coworker introduced me to My Fitness Pal and she's totally hooked!
I lost 30 lbs for my wedding last year, put 10 back on almost instantly and now am trying to lose 15-20 before our honeymoon in November! Hoping this site will keep me on track!
Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

Replies

• Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey:flowerforyou:
  • amcd0121
    amcd0121 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new too! Any pointers from your friend on how to become part of a group or something for support/encouragement?
  • milesje
    milesje Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and good luck on your weightloss journey!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    I'm new too! Any pointers from your friend on how to become part of a group or something for support/encouragement?
    Welcome to you as well. Try joining some challenges, you'll meet a lot of great supportive people on here. May I suggest the Super Skinny Wednesday challenge for tomorrow led by Fabulousfifty, check it out at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/95842-skinny-wednesday-challenge:bigsmile:
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    Welcome :happy:
  • EmyleeNoel
    EmyleeNoel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck! I lost 55 pounds for my wedding in 2008 and gained 45 of it back really quickly too. Everyone kept saying "happiness will do that to you" but it just depressed me more. I'm getting back on track too and hoping this site will help me out as well. Good luck and good to meet ya!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome!