freakin hilarious!!!!

Options
Has anyone seen the commercials for Wipeout??? It looks funny!!!! Everytime it comes on I laugh my a** off!!! :laugh: That is something that I would love to try!!!

Replies

• runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen the commercials for Wipeout??? It looks funny!!!! Everytime it comes on I laugh my a** off!!! :laugh: That is something that I would love to try!!!
  • tarakeet0369
    Options
    it looks great but im excited to see i survived the japanese game show a play off mxc same station!
  • brittanymt19
    brittanymt19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    yes it look funny as hell but I only thing that the first couple of shows are going to be funny after that it going to be boring
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wipeout looks like a really life version of the video game Sly Cooper.

When I see the commercial I feel like reaching for my game controller. :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It does look funny! There is one woman that they show in the previews that makes me laugh just by the previews!!! When she hits those red, bouncy things, it flings her from one to the other and back..for some reason that cracks me up every time!!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    My husband cant wait for that to start!
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I am glad to see everyone else thinks it looks great too.....and yes that woman in the latest previews ....and then when she goes flying into the mud with her arms spread out and a huge "oh *kitten*" expression on her face...:laugh: