Kinda, sorta new....

I've been a member of MFP for a while, but I haven't really used it with any consistency. I have approximately 80 pounds to lose and have lost 6 this first week.

I would love to become friends with others who are dedicated to losing weight and providing encouragement. Anyone? :happy:

Replies

• PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Hey, my name is Paige. I have about 91 more pounds to lose since I have lost 9. I was a member of myfitnesspal on a different account and I was getting tired of that username which I had already changed once (you only can do it once) so, yesterday, I made a new account and I am still working on getting new friends! (It takes a while).
    I have logged on for 65 days today actually on my other account so, I have been on here for quite some time.

I wish you the best of luck and I would love to be friends. My diary is open, my words are encouraging and I know what boat you're in with your weight loss! Good luck to you.
  • amberpitz
    amberpitz Posts: 103 Member
    you can add me if you like. I try to be supportive. I am determined to lose wieght every other day or so..lol Im on everyday tracking though whether Im having a good or bad day. Today was good :)
  • amberpitz
    amberpitz Posts: 103 Member
    I forgot to add that my goal is to lose 75 pounds. I have lost 3 so far this about 1 a week. Im picking up the pace a little though. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend
  • shannona71
    shannona71 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, Paige and Amber. I sent you both a friend request. Thanks!