30 day shred

Options
This will be my 2nd post.

I am really excited about my 30 day shred results that I thought I would share. I didnt take any measurements but I have lost 4 pounds in 10 days and have noticed my tummy shrinking.

looking forward to level 2, tomorrow. :happy:

Going to attempt to post pictures

5d99f447-ee20-4f9e-98af-f6b625393a85.jpg
a31b8faa-8178-46fc-abcb-2b980ec85c0a.jpg

ba2c8d64-9e7c-4e2c-9e4f-edbe72826fd2.jpg
d014cc2c-6f86-4dc6-abad-81615d98174b.jpg

Replies

• SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You're shrinking!

I just did day 1 today. I'm not sure how I feel about level one. I might do it a few more times but the only really hard part is the push ups. How does level 2 compare to level 1?
  • KayteeB07
    Options
    Fab results! How did u post pictures? Would love to post mine
    Level 2 is hard, day one yesterday jcouldnt do a lot of the moves so today I ended doing my own modified version of a lot of them
    Xx
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    You can really see a difference. Good for you!! :smile:
  • annagxoxo
    annagxoxo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing results !! I'm looking for another 'at home' workout so may give it a go :-)
  • jdowney2173
    jdowney2173 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You're shrinking!

I just did day 1 today. I'm not sure how I feel about level one. I might do it a few more times but the only really hard part is the push ups. How does level 2 compare to level 1?

I have a hard time at push ups too, I have a ulnar nerve issue :( so I do as many girl push ups as I can.
  • jdowney2173
    Options
    Fab results! How did u post pictures? Would love to post mine
    Level 2 is hard, day one yesterday jcouldnt do a lot of the moves so today I ended doing my own modified version of a lot of them
    Xx

I used photobucket to post the pictures and used the IMG code they provide. But changed the IMG to lowercase
  • teresafromtarana
    teresafromtarana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a big difference. What an inspiration. Did you work out everyday or take days off?
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options

I have a hard time at push ups too, I have a ulnar nerve issue :( so I do as many girl push ups as I can.

I just have a weak upper body so I do a few on my toes and then go to my knees.
  • jlambert77
    jlambert77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm adding this to my 'regime' and just did level 1, day 4 today.
    my legs are killing me today.
    i find the pushups hard(i do girl ones instead), and the exercise where you uhh..squat to the side and lift the weights...boy oh. I'm terrible at those. my weights might be too heavy...i'm using 7lb weights..

i just need something to change it up.

all of the 30day shred are on youtube...level 2 looks like a BIG jump to me...i'll definitely be doing atleast 10 days of level 1!! :)
  • jdowney2173
    Options
    Wow! That is a big difference. What an inspiration. Did you work out everyday or take days off?

I have done it everyday so far.
  • amberlynn0925
    Options
    You really look great! Inspiring me to finally buy it!
  • princesselle1
    princesselle1 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This will be my 2nd post.

I am really excited about my 30 day shred results that I thought I would share. I didnt take any measurements but I have lost 4 pounds in 10 days and have noticed my tummy shrinking.

looking forward to level 2, tomorrow. :happy:

Going to attempt to post pictures

5d99f447-ee20-4f9e-98af-f6b625393a85.jpg
    a31b8faa-8178-46fc-abcb-2b980ec85c0a.jpg

ba2c8d64-9e7c-4e2c-9e4f-edbe72826fd2.jpg
    d014cc2c-6f86-4dc6-abad-81615d98174b.jpg

Wow you look amazing!! I'm on day 7 level 1!! I'm not getting the same results!! Lets c level 2! Well done you have defo lost inches! X
  • mlcrec
    mlcrec Posts: 66
    Options
    Def can tell a difference!
    How do you post pictures on these posts?
    Please help!!!
    Michelle
  • maclorna
    maclorna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great!!
    I did this video a couple of years ago and got good results.
    Am trying to motivate myself to start exercising again, thank you for the inspiration!!
  • michcor
    michcor Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm adding this to my 'regime' and just did level 1, day 4 today.
    my legs are killing me today.
    i find the pushups hard(i do girl ones instead), and the exercise where you uhh..squat to the side and lift the weights...boy oh. I'm terrible at those. my weights might be too heavy...i'm using 7lb weights..

i just need something to change it up.

all of the 30day shred are on youtube...level 2 looks like a BIG jump to me...i'll definitely be doing atleast 10 days of level 1!! :)

Use 3 lb weights for that move.
    Level 2 is my favorite. My then, your endurance level will have increased.
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I just bought this tonight. I'll start in the morning. So I have plenty of time to lay in the floor afterwards...lol:laugh:
  • jlambert77
    jlambert77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    great advice, actually just used one of my 7s instead of both..haha :) (so technically 3.5lbs) and it worked out much better, but still tough as can be!! :)