A few good buddies need it

Options
I just want some truly motivated friends on Mfp I am in the Navy we go out to sea there is no Internet some times in the middle of the ocean I just want few ppl to motivate me in return I will do the same I enjoy running live in San Diego and 24 just a few facts about my self I will be taking progress pics at least one time a month and measurements

Replies

• sumofallmoments
    Options
    Hey, hey! I like you're nickname :)
    I just started here last week and am looking for buddies too so we can keep each other motivated and kick each other's butts when we need to. Btw, It's pretty darn awesome that you're in the navy! Ok, a bit about me... I'm 32, married to an amazing man whose super supportive, and I'm still recovering from failed back surgery a couple years ago and am trying to get fit again. If you want motivation, I'll gladly help out :)
  • ayerg
    ayerg Posts: 33
    Options
    Looking forward to seeing your progress, LBR! I'm an army wife (well...retired army now) and live near Ft. Knox. 39 and determined to actually weigh what my military ID says I do by the time I am 40 in July! :)
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Check in with me anytime. I'm here for the duration and then maintenance.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me (any of you)
  • Scyrnn
    Options
    I added you, anyone reading this can feel free to add me too!
  • debyoung62
    Options
    Hi! I too think that is a neat name you have. I would love to support you and encourage you. I just started this and am determined to loose weight and get healty! I am 50 yrs old and tired of feeling sick and tired! I am also a retired Army wife ayerg! I also am from So Cal and am very familiar with San Diego, My husband of 30 + yrs and I moved to Maryland nearly 2 yrs ago. He works for DOD now, I miss Cali so very much! Hope we both can encourge each other and share whats working with each and whats not. I am looking for friends also.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm older than most of y'all. I live in rural Tennessee.i teach preschool special needs children. I'm on here everyday. Add me if you'd like. I'll be rooting for you!:flowerforyou:
  • amcoltlghgirl
    Options
    Anyone on MFP is free to add me, as I will support all of you on your journey:)
  • mattw926
    mattw926 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Support is key.
  • mattw926
    mattw926 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    If you need friends to encourage you and keep you on track, add me. I am a firm believer in team work. It really has helped me so far.
  • BlueDreamer727
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Hai, and I enjoy running, hitting the weights, and am a beginner in Jiu jitsu. My goal is to bulk lean and to stay healthy. I am new on here and am looking for motivated/mitivating people to join me on my fitness journey. I will definitely show a lot of support in return. ✌