WOW ME

Options
I am doing better... Had breakfast today and very close to goal calories - I am so proud off myself, it is first time I have eaten breakfast in so so many years deliberately, Probably over 30 years. Only time before this camping or staying with friends and felt had too. But today I chose and even got to 1205 calories, just need to keep it up, I have been so helped here. First time in a long time I have reached 12,000, thank you for all your help even if you don't realize. Been reading forum last 5 days and it has helped. SO THANKYOU I hope to be fit and well soon. More exercise tomorrow.

Replies

• scorpfem
    Options
    I am so happy going to sleep I hope for a change
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    I know what you mean about the breakfast thing...... I really have to try harder to make it a habit!

I hope you sleep well :yawn:
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Ah well done hitting your calories! and good call on opting for breakfast! I find a good breakfast really does help.
  • kazmancod
    Options
    I only started eating breakfast 2 weeks ago and now I am starving if I dont eat it haha. It really makes a difference throughout the day :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!