My 1st NSV

Options
jehan
jehan Posts: 155 Member
Being pregnant back to back gave me the excuse to eat for two sometimes I eat for a small army. Even after giving birth a couple of months ago, I still look fat and very pregnant. People were always asking, "Are you pregnant ? Again?". So come 2013, I decided to enroll at a gym. My target is to be at my pre-pregnancy weight on my 36th birthday which is on September.

So what could be my first NSV? I could proudly say that I could now CROSS MY LEGS with ease. if you have been overweight, you would know how difficult it is to cross legs even for a very brief moment. I tried it a couple of weeks back and all I could manage is to hold my ankle while cross legged so as not to fall off the chair.

This motivates me to exercise harder and eating clean (this I am having a hard time with). So yehey for me.

Replies

• FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    nice...you go girl :D
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm just gonna throw this out there...but you said you were pregnant back to back, and that your NSV was being able to cross your legs...I can't be the only one who's going to take that wrong at first glance. xD
  • jehan
    jehan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm just gonna throw this out there...but you said you were pregnant back to back, and that your NSV was being able to cross your legs...I can't be the only one who's going to take that wrong at first glance. xD

LOL. I didn't realize the implication. But if we are in that department, then crossing my legs is also a victory..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!