nsv - gym

Options
nerchk
nerchk Posts: 136 Member
This is my fourth week at the gym. when i started i could only walk on the treadmill. in the second week i started jogging for 1 minute and walking for another, on the 3rd week i started jogging for 2 minutes and walking one minute. This is my fouth week and i found myself jogging for 5 minutes at a higher speed than when i started. though it took a lot out of me to finish the 5 minute jog. I am so proud of my fitness level

Replies

• Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I just started running and I can only do it for one minute so far, so I definitely know firsthand how hard you're working. You should be really proud of yourself.
  • Phumie
    Options
    Congratulations on ur high run. Well done.......keep up the good work for healthy body & mind.
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! you will be running marathons in no time
  • nerchk
    Options
    CONGRATS!! you will be running marathons in no time

Nor necessarily in my plans but hey it wouldn't hurt if I get to that level
  • joannasaurusrex
    Options
    Well done! If you are keen to keep going, you should check out the 'Couch to 5k' program/podcasts - it will tell you what timed intervals etc to run to increase your fitness and running time :)
  • nerchk
    Options
    Well done! If you are keen to keep going, you should check out the 'Couch to 5k' program/podcasts - it will tell you what timed intervals etc to run to increase your fitness and running time :)

I once used it sometime last year when I got off the couch n decided to lose weight. I will revisit it again
  • wanabefitter
    Options
    well done, start steady, increase gradually, gret start keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!