Running App for Android

Options
Hi guys!

Does anyone know any good apps on android that can track your progress when out running? I'm sick of the treadmill all the time, but I still wanna track how far I've run and time etc so I can fill in on MFP :-)

Replies

• wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yep, I use Runtastic. I only walk but it gives options for which type of exercise you are doing. I LOVE it, I think I've been more motivated to continue than ever before. They also have a website you can register for where you can see everything. It's a free app - after using it for a few weeks I upgraded to the paid version because I thought they deserved it for making such a great workout tool. Have fun! :happy:

I forgot to mention, it also syncs with this site so you don't even have to add it manually!
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I use Runkeeper. I have an iPhone but I'm pretty sure I remember it being available when I had my Droid. I like seeing the maps of where I went and when I paused.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Endomondo..
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I use runkeeper. Love the maps.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I like Runkeeper.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I currently use Map My Run but am eager to try out some of the suggestions already posted :)
  • kelzjarvis
    Options
    I use runkeeper on my Samsung Galaxy s2! Its awesome :D
  • kkbanton
    kkbanton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I personally use Endomondo. It tracks your stats; e.g; pace, speed, calories burnt, etc and It also provides gps tracking of your route. More importantly you are able to link the app to myfitnesspal and your calorie loss and exercise gets added to your daily diary.