Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

nsv - gym

nerchk
nerchk Posts: 136 Member
This is my fourth week at the gym. when i started i could only walk on the treadmill. in the second week i started jogging for 1 minute and walking for another, on the 3rd week i started jogging for 2 minutes and walking one minute. This is my fouth week and i found myself jogging for 5 minutes at a higher speed than when i started. though it took a lot out of me to finish the 5 minute jog. I am so proud of my fitness level

Replies

• Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Good for you! I just started running and I can only do it for one minute so far, so I definitely know firsthand how hard you're working. You should be really proud of yourself.
  • Congratulations on ur high run. Well done.......keep up the good work for healthy body & mind.
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    CONGRATS!! you will be running marathons in no time
  • nerchk
    CONGRATS!! you will be running marathons in no time

Nor necessarily in my plans but hey it wouldn't hurt if I get to that level
  • Well done! If you are keen to keep going, you should check out the 'Couch to 5k' program/podcasts - it will tell you what timed intervals etc to run to increase your fitness and running time :)
  • nerchk
    Well done! If you are keen to keep going, you should check out the 'Couch to 5k' program/podcasts - it will tell you what timed intervals etc to run to increase your fitness and running time :)

I once used it sometime last year when I got off the couch n decided to lose weight. I will revisit it again
  • well done, start steady, increase gradually, gret start keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!