30 yr old SAHM, looking for fitness friends :)

Options
I'm a SAHM of 4, just turned 30 and determined to get my body, energy and overall health back. Would love to make some friends for motivation, advice, tips and the like. I plan to mostly focus on yoga, as well as some light cardio, and build from there. Come spring I look forward to getting back to running, which is near impossible during Wisconsin winter, lol. My ultimate goal is to make permanent life changes that will allow me to lose weight, increase energy and, most importantly, continue to treat my sleep disorder (Narcolepsy) naturally, without the use of drugs. I'm looking forward to having a network of friends with similar goals, to provide one another with some accountability, praise, encouragement, advice, and friendship :)

Replies

• nadz3
    nadz3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
    My name is nadia, I'm 31 SAHM of 3 beautiful kids aged 6, 4 and 17 months.
    Ill try to be a good friend and help keep you motivated :)
  • flynnegan
    flynnegan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
    I'm also a stay at home mum of two, My son is 5 and my daughter is 21 months.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Done and done!

SAHM of two here as well :)

You can do it!!
  • miayasha
    Options
    Thanks for adding me - I look forward to being part of a group to motivate and elevate :)
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. 30yo SAHM of 3 and really active on MFP. Anyone else here can send me a friend request also, but if you do so, please let me know this is where you saw me :happy: