freinds needed please

Options
Hi all im trying to lose some weight so i can do a sponsered walk to wales from barwell in leicester and need some motivation and advice.Ive been on so many diets in the past but they always seem to phase out lol im currently at 229 lbs and thats alot of weight to carry 150 miles so please add me thanks

Replies

• just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    What a great goal! You can do this. Sending a friend request.
  • mrswoodstock
    mrswoodstock Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you can do it! the great news is... its easier for men to loose than women! my husband cut out pop and lost 10 pounds without doing anything else!
  • Redbullfrog
    Redbullfrog Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great goal. When is the walk and what would for ideal weight be for it
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi - add me if you like! You'll be walking past my home in the Midlands. One piece of advice would be to put the fish down first; it looks heavy :tongue:
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Love your goal :bigsmile:

Use the sponsored walk as your motivation - & get a countdown clock on your phone/computer - I read on another recent post that this helped someone lose their weight for a holiday

Feel free to add

Fi
    Oxfordshire
  • Tastyduckbutter
    Tastyduckbutter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had the same problem but am now in the zone and am losing weight steadily.
  • nosie
    nosie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in your group,I need to lose about 50bL and need to get some suport
  • tatokalan
    Options
    WOW, a great goal and interesting motivation. I love walking very much, just the scale never notices, lol :) Feel free to add me if you think support from the Czech Republic helps ;)
  • lumbeendnking
    lumbeendnking Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want, I'm always here for motivation and support