My results after 30 days of Insanity

Options
I was quite worried that my body was not changing and I lost all my motivation to go on. 2 days ago I took pictures and measured myself. I have lost 2 inches at my waist and at my belly button. I believe that those inches are an amazing loss after only 4 weeks of proper eating and exercising! However, I still did not see any difference in the mirror. Then I took the pictures. My love handles and the side of my bum - obvious difference! Just wanted to share in case it might motivate someone who is struggling to continue ;)

Can't add photos, I guess I'm too stupid to do that, will try some more :p

1tjedaniza_zpsaf5c9731.jpg

I have the IMG and there are no spaces but it still doesn't work :(

Well, here are the links, so if you click on them, I hope you can see the photos!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/1tjedaniza.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/4tjedaniza.jpg/

Replies

• amie290478
    amie290478 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well done. Not been brave enough to take photos yet :laugh:
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You need img tags around the link

start it with [ img]
    End it with [ /img]

(but without the spaces in)

:smile:
  • mayhr3
    mayhr3 Posts: 12
    Options
    HI,
    I never realised in the past how much my body changed when I lost weight. Like yourself I have taken pictures at the beginning of my weight management and then tooksome more pictures a month in.
    I couldn't believe the difference. I would reccommend to anyone to take pictures.
    x
  • AnneU93
    AnneU93 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

IMG needs to be lowercase -> img
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I was quite worried that my body was not changing and I lost all my motivation to go on. 2 days ago I took pictures and measured myself. I have lost 2 inches at my waist and at my belly button. I believe that those inches are an amazing loss after only 4 weeks of proper eating and exercising! However, I still did not see any difference in the mirror. Then I took the pictures. My love handles and the side of my bum - obvious difference! Just wanted to share in case it might motivate someone who is struggling to continue ;)

Can't add photos, I guess I'm too stupid to do that, will try some more :p

I have the IMG and there are no spaces but it still doesn't work :(

Well, here are the links, so if you click on them, I hope you can see the photos!

1tjedaniza.jpg

4tjedaniza.jpg
  • Indigo_Girl
    Options
    Ok, thanks guys ;) I dropped from 26% bf to 23%! Can't wait to see what the 2nd month of Insanity will bring!

So, here they are!

1tjedaniza.jpg4tjedaniza_zpsdfc60817.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!