Chocoholic's challenge

Hi every year me and my family run a chocolate challenge which starts from ash Wednesday through to Easter Sunday.
The idea is you have to give up chocolate of any kind for that whole time, that means no cakes, biscuits, ice creams, drinks and also the real thing for the duration, if your like me it's a challenge lol.
At the end of te challenge you get to reward yourself with your favourite chocolate mmmmm.
The bonus to all this is while doing the challenge you should lose some pounds can't be bad ......
....... So who's with me ????

Replies

• Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    No way! Sorry, low-cal hot chocolate is all that keeps me from eating entire ice block size pieces of chocolate some days.
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Ok so I'm having some serious chocolate issues recently and promised I would go clean this week. Sounds like lent could be a better idea, I'm totally in. I'm sure sugar is whats holding me back at the moment.
    That's like the day after pancake day right?
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Yes day after its the 13th this year x
  • davidoneill1914
    davidoneill1914 Posts: 172 Member
    i'm with it xx
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Give up chocolate that sounds scary! That would be the all-time hardest challenge for me.
  • traceytwink
    David I guess it's just you and me then shame thought more people would be up for the challenge lol
  • I will do the chocolate challenge!!
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Sounds like a good Lenten practice. I only eat half a serving of chocolate a day, and it is also part of my nutrition. I will be doing some things during that time period, but I do not think it will involve getting rid of chocolate.
  • traceytwink
    I will do the chocolate challenge!!
    Yeah well done climb aboard x