Any tips on snacks on movie night?

Options
Because i cant eat that bag of ships anymore :P

Replies

• akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, it is low-calories without all the crazy butter.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    100 Cal Pop Secret Popcorn / Low-Sodium String Cheese. Celery and Hummus....
  • mollylookalike
    mollylookalike Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    we even sneak our own snacks into the movies - grapes, pre-measured baggies of nuts, popcorn we pop at home. :)
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I always have Act 2 Butter Light - A Whole Bag... EEEK.. but it's not very high in cals.

And my diet soda!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options

Why not? Budget your daily calories and save room for a special treat, then have it! xo
  • JulieBGoood
    JulieBGoood Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love the skinny cow dreamy clusters in place of regular candies, they are super yummy!
  • fruitandgreens
    fruitandgreens Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Try air popping your pop corn (no oil or butter); also cauliflower popcorn is a great snack (take the cauliflower add a small amount of extra virgin cold pressed olive oil, nutritional yeast and cayenne powder and shake in a zip lock).
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    make the popcorn in a pot at home. I use the butter flavored oil and then have two cups. If you like the air pop though you can have tons. Also grab some of the flavored sprinkles at the market and you can have different flavlors.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Roasted (or toasted) chickpeas! There are a lot of flavor combinations you can try. It isn't exactly low calorie but it has good stuff.
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/potato-chips-with-blue-cheese-dip-10000001723373/

Here's a recipe from cooking light for potato chips with bleu cheese dip, 117 cals per serving...if you budget you could even have 2 servings!
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options

Why not? Budget your daily calories and save room for a special treat, then have it! xo
    Because i am a all or nothing guy, if i do take the chips than i tempt to think, oww this bag of chips was ok so i can take this too and that :)