Super bowl....

Options
Lets talk some football!!!!

Who is happy about the win?
What commerical was your favorite?

Me, I could have really cared less who one. 2 things, I bleed black and gold #steelersnation, so really a Ravens win sucks to me either way, and if the Niner's would have one then they would tie us for the same amount of super bowl rings (and of course we can't have that either) :wink:

Replies

• jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I really didn't care who won. I am a Colts fan, so I said "Go Ravens' since we were in the same conference. It was a great game though!

As far as the commericals, I LOVED the Oreo and the Dodge ads! The Kia commercial was pretty cute too (where babies come from). I don't know what it was, but it seemd like the majority of them were just stupid. Most of them were very hard to watch.

Edited to add: I really liked the Infinity commercial too. Very cute!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    There were some awesome plays. Probably one of the better superbowls in the last couple of years. I am glad the ravens won because this (I think) was their first time to the superbowl in a long time.
  • brandymandycandy
    Options
    :smile:

Yeah I will agree, the Ravens played one heck of a game and really deserved the win!!

That Go Daddy commerical was hard to watch, SERIOUSLY! :laugh:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I liked the Budweiser commercial with the horse.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I really didn't care who won. I am a Colts fan, so I said "Go Ravens' since we were in the same conference. It was a great game though!

As far as the commericals, I LOVED the Oreo and the Dodge ads! The Kia commercial was pretty cute too (where babies come from). I don't know what it was, but it seemd like the majority of them were just stupid. Most of them were very hard to watch.

Edited to add: I really liked the Infinity commercial too. Very cute!

This. I thought the commercials kind of sucked this year. However, I loved the new Star Trek preview. Khan!!!!!!!!
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    RAVENS!!!!

Die hard Ravens fan = ]

I liked the Doritos commercial where the father and his friends dress up for his daughter lol
  • brandymandycandy
    Options

I always liked the Budweiser ones, which at least had some class!

It seems most of the commercials were just trying to push the envelope!!!

AND honestly how many more Fast and the Furious are we going to have?
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    That Go Daddy commercial was disgusting.

I just hate the sounds of sloppy kissing.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I thought San Francisco would win, but was pleased when the Ravens won.

The Clydesdale commercial made me cry. The godaddy thing...there isn't enough eye bleach.
  • abrewer563
    Options
    GO RAVENS!!!! I'm so excited we won!

I had a few commercials I really loved... of course the budwieser one was amazing! I also really liked the dorito one and the Santa Fe one with the backyard football team!

All in all it was a great game!
  • brandymandycandy
    Options
    That Go Daddy commercial was disgusting.

I just hate the sounds of sloppy kissing.

Oh gosh I know, it was a train wreck!
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WELL....A true BLUE COLTS fan! The only thing I can say....the lights didn't go out at Lucas Oil Stadium last year!!!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I too was glad the Raven's won. I also thought the "go Daddy" commercials were positively horrendous. :noway: Really awful. I remember when the commercials were really great. Not this year! I grinned at the doritos commercial with the goat, and the car commercial (see how it stuck with me? don't know what kind of car) where the kid went to the prom alone, strode in and kissed the prom queen. But the winner, hands down was the Budwiser/Clydesdale commercial. Otherwise, they sucked. :huh: Just sayin"
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options

That was my favorite too. I watched the extended version and teared up. LOL

I didn't like the entire commercial, but the goat screaming the Doritos ad was hilarious. Other than that, not impressed with the commercials this year.

I am a Boldin fan. Glad to see him have a good game & win the Superbowl. Can he come back to the Cards now? :laugh:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mhob8lfwrE1qfs5woo1_500.jpg
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Me, I could have really cared less who one. 2 things, I bleed black and gold #steelersnation, so really a Ravens win sucks to me either way, and if the Niner's would have one then they would tie us for the same amount of super bowl rings (and of course we can't have that either) :wink:
    I didn't care who won...just wanted to see Beyonce lol
  • loadbang
    Options
    1350778703815.jpg
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

I didn't care who won...just wanted to see Beyonce lol

I am sooo over the whole Beyonce thing.

However, she really is beautiful...I just wish it wasn't all about HER. I mean she brought in Destiny's Child for a few half songs... would have been nice to see them all perform again like a real group, I used to love them!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    The stevie wonder commercial was good.

I liked that it was at least a close game after the power outage. The stomping before that was kind of meh.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I didn't want Ray Lewis to go out on top. He is a fraud, and probably worse.

I have friends who are Ravens fans, so I am happy for them. But I will still root against the Ravens in every game they play. That said, it didn't ruin my day. I was glad that the game became a close game, because I was getting ready to give up on it. I fixed some wings during the lights out, and that was able to keep my buffalo sauce soaked fingers off the remote

The Taco Bell with the elderly people was pretty funny commercial. But that's the only one that sticks out.

I liked the Paul Harvey one, but it seemed too long. And the Clydesdale reunion seems too cheesy.